Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Tell me you don't understand statistics without telling me you don't understand statistics.
Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF

Lol, come on man…
The sample size is pointless they’re picking 20 or 30 people per state.

Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF

Lol, come on man…
The sample size is pointless they’re picking 20 or 30 people per state.
National polling in a state by state contest is irrelevant.

But once you get past a thousand, it takes a lot more people to reduce the margin of error by not much, which is why polls are the size they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordan hit back at Ben-Gvir’s latest remarks.

“Al-Aqsa and the holy sites are a pure place of worship for Muslims,” Jordanian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Sufian Qudah said in a statement.

“Jordan will take all necessary measures to stop the attacks on the holy sites” and “is preparing the necessary legal files to take action in international courts against the attacks on the holy sites,” Qudah said.

Several Israeli officials also condemned Ben-Gvir, while a statement from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office said “there is no change” to the current policy.

“Challenging the status quo on the Temple Mount is a dangerous, unnecessary, and irresponsible act,” Defence Minister Yoav Gallant said on X.

“Ben-Gvir’s actions endanger the national security of the State of Israel.”
Rare bit of honesty there. It's not even that much about the land. It's all about the temple.

My view is it and the pilot either got blown up on the ground or a Russian fighter hit it - neither of which the Ukranians or Russians will be keen to promote

He shitcans us at all times, you need to lay an upper decker at his house next time you're over.
Possibly because of how much I shit talk the Crows with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back