Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Britain will immediately suspend 30 of its 350 arms export licences with Israel because there was a risk such equipment might be used to commit serious violations of international humanitarian law, foreign minister David Lammy said on Monday.

It is with regret that I inform the House (of Commons, lower house of parliament) today the assessment I have received leaves me unable to conclude anything other than that for certain UK arms exports to Israel, there does exist a clear risk that they might be used to commit or facilitate a serious violation of international humanitarian law," Lammy said.

Among the items included under the arms export suspension will be components for military aircraft including fighter jets, helicopters and drones.
But, parts for F-35 fighters will be exempted, except where going directly to Israel, as the government said it was not possible to suspend these without prejudicing the jets' entire global programme.
"The government’s statement today that it is suspending 30 arms export licences to Israel is a belated, but welcome move, finally acting upon the overwhelming evidence of Israeli war crimes in Gaza," said Sam Perlo-Freeman, Research Coordinator for Campaign Against Arms Trade said.
"But exempting parts for Israel’s F-35 is utterly outrageous and unjustifiable."

Swedes donate advanced early warning aircraft to Ukraine so their white brothers can fight the Asiatic Muscovite horde.

Russians wipe out the training crews in a single missile hit.

Swedes donate advanced early warning aircraft to Ukraine so their white brothers can fight the Asiatic Muscovite horde.

Russians wipe out the training crews in a single missile hit.

All of these so called trainers are firing directly on Russia now, I think most adults would understand this, they're legitimate targets.

Although I'm not sure I agree with the analysis, the Swedes aint going to blame Kiev for this, even the population is likely to take aim at Russia for killing 'innocent trainers/advisers'.

Last edited:
All of these so called trainers are firing directly on Russia now, I think most adults would understand this, they're legitimate targets.

Although I'm not sure I agree with the analysis, the Swedes aint going to blame Kiev for this, even the population is likely to take aim at Russia for killing 'innocent trainers/advisers'.

Yeah, it will be interesting to seer how the new NATO countries react to Russia winning in UKraine.

Yeah, it will be interesting to seer how the new NATO countries react to Russia winning in UKraine.
this is the crux of it isn't it.
the swedes haven't accepted nato membership blindly, they're going full eyes wide open into the dark.
its more likely they try and ramp up Ukraine, to make it unpalatable for Russians at home to continue.
regardless of the logic, this war is a clear and present danger for the populations at home.
ie easy sell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FB_IMG_1725434501008.jpg

US officials involved in negotiating a hostage release-ceasefire deal between Israel and Hamas said that Netanyahu torpedoed their efforts, according to a CNN report.

“This guy torpedoed everything in one speech,” the source said in an initial reaction.

Standing in front of a wall-sized map that obliterated occupied West Bank, the Israeli premier said on Monday that Israel must retain control over the Philadelphi Corridor along the Egypt-Gaza border.

“Netanyahu’s map reveals the truth of the colonial and racist agendas of the extremist right-wing government,” the Palestinian Foreign Ministry reacted in a statement.

This is not the first time that Netanyahu is showing a map erasing Palestine. One year ago, in September 2023, the Israeli Prime Minister displayed a map of the “New Middle East” to the United Nations General Assembly where Israel was controlling both Gaza and the occupied West Bank.

'Daylight Robbery'

US seizes official airplane of Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro and flies it to Florida

A US official bragged to CNN about the move, saying that stealing a 'foreign head of state’s plane is unheard-of'

FB_IMG_1725438435779.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back