Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't necessarily mean there was going to be a world war, though.

If the Depression didn't hit at that precise moment, would the Nazis have risen to power? Maybe, maybe not. And if it wasn't for them, would there have been a world war? Again, maybe, maybe not.

It all feels logical when you look backwards, but "inevitable" is a strong word.

If the German communists had taken power things would have been very different - and the German liberals/business elite actively boosted Hitler to prevent that happening

Ok, so first off id just like to state that I am in no means an educated person on these complicated issues. I only became interested in history and geo politics about 10 - 15 years ago….

I’m not the sort of person that pretends to be knowledgeable by going and reading up on a topic being discussed, and then repeat what I’ve just read like I always knew it, that’s just fake.

Anyway ..

Yeah saying a world war was inevitable is strong. trying to force Germany to collapse after ww1 was a terrible mistake and like it or not, WW2 wouldn’t happened without it.

Not to the French who had just suffered horrific losses and almost been broken as a society in WW1.

Connor McGregor is running for president of Ireland. That’s going to be fun.

Ireland is in a weird place right now, this will be a wild ride aye

Hamas are just the pawns to get what they've always wanted.

Jordan has warned that any attempt by Israel to displace Palestinians into Jordanian territory would be considered a "declaration of war."

During a news conference with German Foreign Minister Annalena Baerbock, Foreign Minister Ayman Safadi said Jordan is preparing a legal file on Israeli incursions into holy sites in occupied Jerusalem.

He urged the international community to act before the situation ignites throughout the occupied West Bank and the region.

Safadi said: "Israel is waging another war," in reference to Israel's escalation in the occupied West Bank.

Tensions have been high across the occupied West Bank after Israel pressed ahead with its brutal onslaught on Gaza, which has killed more than 40,800 Palestinians, mostly women and children, since October 7.

At least 691 people have since been killed and more than 5,700 injured by Israeli fire in the West Bank, according to the Health Ministry.

The US used smack dealing jihadi slave traders to carve out this dirty little statelet for precisely these kind of reasons.

Everyone on all sides in the Balkans were sleazy people traffficking scum.

People trafficking from eastern Europe (including Ukraine) to central and western Europe has gone on for centuries. It slowed during the USSRs time in power.

Everyone on all sides in the Balkans were sleazy people traffficking scum.

People trafficking from eastern Europe (including Ukraine) to central and western Europe has gone on for centuries. It slowed during the USSRs time in power.

Yep, agreed, but the "Kosovo Liberation Army" was a whole cloth creation of American intelligence - who used their old jihadi assets from Afghanistan to provide the cutting edge to local mafiya.

1725576003160.png

Macron just shits in the face of democracy and appoints the Euro fixer par excellence.

If this happened in a state that's hostile to US imperial interests, there'd be an attempted colour revolution.

Yep, agreed, but the "Kosovo Liberation Army" was a whole cloth creation of American intelligence - who used their old jihadi assets from Afghanistan to provide the cutting edge to local mafiya.
Oh yeah. I completely agree about that.

The KLA were bloodthirsty criminal thugs.

Oh yeah. I completely agree about that.

The KLA were bloodthirsty criminal thugs.

The Yanks and Brits have been giving local mafia uniforms, guns and a title for a looooooooong time hey.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2102251

Oh this dude is where you get the bullshit about the Soviets and Nazis being as bad as each other right Val Keating

Yeah. There’s a podcast called anti humans which is basically based off the book that you dismissed because the author hates communism.

I ****ing hate that Chong bloke though. I put him on mute a long time ago.

View attachment 2102222

Macron just shits in the face of democracy and appoints the Euro fixer par excellence.

If this happened in a state that's hostile to US imperial interests, there'd be an attempted colour revolution.
Lol wild,
2/3 of the French parliament wouldn’t agree with this appointment, the only ones are in the minority sitting with Macron.
It’s decision like this which will lead to
Frenxit.

That brings tears to my eyes every single time.

Don’t know how anyone can listen to that and come to the conclusion that Darryl hates Jews.
I'm a fan too (you put me onto him), but he did get a bit loose in the Tucker Carlson interview. Particularly the generalisations about people in communities resisting having to renegoriate their identities (Europe, suburbs in US, UK, Ireland). Sympathising with the idea that they are "losing their country" (Cooper's words)

Its just a wrong assumption. There is always an element that does resist change, but its my experience that most people in the street usually welcome the vibrancy that multiculturalism brings. For example ive spent plenty of time in Ireland and some elderly are outwardly racist and there is always a bogan element, but on the whole the youth were extremely positive about the influence of immigration.

following up from the above, I wouldn't want to be working a cushy .gov that can/will be automated.
might find there's a large workforce available in the US soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back