Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

So funny how after all the screeching about Ukraine, Israel now conducts this invasion but that's ok

It's not okay. Just like Russia's invasion wasn't okay.

But it's also not at all the same thing. And pretending they're similar/same circumstances is bullshit.

Sigh, look... this is going to open a massive can of worms and honestly I can barely be bothered, but...

You defended Russia's invasion repeatedly, making excuses about the conflict/violence in Eastern Ukraine/Donbas etc etc etc.

There's been far, far, far, more outright violence stemming from Southern Lebanon, including direct attacks on Israel - something that never happened in Ukraine/Russia.

So it's a little hypocritical of you to now post a tweet that tries to equate them.

Without fail, you pop up to defend the latest Western backed imperial war.

I knew I could set my watch by it.

The studied ignorance is just so on brand.

It's not okay. Just like Russia's invasion wasn't okay.

But it's also not at all the same thing. And pretending they're similar/same circumstances is bullshit.

Indeed - Hezbollah are a far more noble and worthy organisation than the Nazi scum like Right Sektor and Azov.

Without fail, you pop up to defend the latest Western backed imperial war.

I knew I could set my watch by it.

The absolute irony and lack of self awareness of you saying this, given without fail you find a way to turn everything into a justification for Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

The absolute irony and lack of self awareness of you saying this, given without fail you find a way to turn everything into a justification for Russia's invasion of Ukraine.

Chadlington, you just used Netanyahu's justification for the invasion of Lebanon above, best you sit this one out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back