Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

The Belgian prosecutor said Friday it has launched an investigation into possible war crimes committed by a Belgian soldier fighting for Israel in Gaza.

What was the quote, “it’s a stoopid question”

Fighting back against this is terrorism Val Keating ?

You wouldn't fight back if this was happening around you?

I absolutely know you would, and I reckon you'd be pretty good at it.

The Belgian prosecutor said Friday it has launched an investigation into possible war crimes committed by a Belgian soldier fighting for Israel in Gaza.

What was the quote, “it’s a stoopid question”

The Brussels Jewish Museum got shot up and four people murdered when I was there and I talked my way through the police lines minutes after it happened lol.

This is an interesting development too, given how hard (rightly so) the govt was on Muslim kids who went to fight for Daesh.

Fun fact, they held the guys captured after the Bataclan and attacks on metro stations and the airport in the prison where my grandfather was held in WW2

You know, I was about to ask you Chadwiko what would YOU do that instance, a brutal occupying power murdering children on the streets in front of you.

But I already know what you'd do - you'd collaborate. You'd be that guy saying everyone needs to be realistic and realise we'll never get our country back etc.

I'm not sure how people think you're meant to fight back against genocide tbh

Going back to my original post about how what Israel is doing to Palestine will turn many young children into people just like him, their families dead, their stomachs empty, feel hopeless and afraid, that will turn them into monsters on a mission to hurt Israel and anyone they think supports them.

Or even before Israel’s genocide of Palestinians where they lived in an apartheid state, forcibly removed from their homes at gun point so a new family can move in…probably teasing them as they do so, that would turn someone into a monster…I reckon I would at that point.

They become monsters, but it’s Israel that creates them.

Fighting back against this is terrorism Val Keating ?

You wouldn't fight back if this was happening around you?

I absolutely know you would, and I reckon you'd be pretty good at it.

That tweet is unavailable, but to answer your question I know I would. Any man worth a pinch of shit would.

I would turn into a monster.

I’d still be a monster though.

No one takes her seriously.

The reporter asks the straight question “a mistake but will there be any consequences if he does move forward”

Her answer,

“We’re going to take it one step at a time”

All words zero action

You read any of Pentagon Penny's tweets? Exactly the same. All words, no action. Without doubt the most gutless Labor government in living memory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know, I was about to ask you Chadwiko what would YOU do that instance, a brutal occupying power murdering children on the streets in front of you.

But I already know what you'd do - you'd collaborate. You'd be that guy saying everyone needs to be realistic and realise we'll never get our country back etc.

Consistent with your ongoing pattern of a complete lack of self-awareness, allow me to respond with this simple observation;

"You'd be that guy saying everyone needs to be realistic and realise we'll never get our country back etc."

That is literally what your position is regarding Ukraine's defense against Russia's invasion.

You absolute ****ing muppet.

Yeah agree with that. Probably went through some terrible things to turn into who he was, but it doesn’t change that who he turned into was a monster responsible for killing innocent people including children.
That's pretty much a requirement for the job these days if you're going to lead a nation or a people. Maybe it always was.

Despite Comrade Warlord pretending this isn't happening, it's becoming impossible to deny that Russia has dragooned in troops from North Korea to support their ongoing invasion of Ukraine.

Footage has emerged of North Korean troops being issued Russian uniforms and provisions;

Ukrainian intelligence (who despite Comrade Warlord's protestations, are arguably qualified to comment authoritatively on such matters) have said that they expect these troops to be sent to the frontlines in Kursk. This is notable because it allows Russia to use North Korean troops without crossing the 'red line' of having North Korean troops in Ukrainian territory.

But wait, why does Russia require any North Korean troops at all? We keep hearing from Comrade Warlord how Russia is 'winning' and their economy is fine and they have ample troops and resources to spare.

Well, let's take a look at the actual situation;

1729297788796.png

Oh yeah, Russia also banned the import of fresh fruit and vegetables from Kazakhstan this week too, because the relationship between the two nations is rapidly deteriorating and Kazakhstan refused to join BRICS and be a Russian puppet once again.

Things are going GREAT for Russia.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaate. Nice try, but no.

The notion that sovereign citizens are some mentally ill group of harmless eccentrics is ridiculous. And you're dead-wrong about the "feds" - they've constantly raised the threat level regarding these cookers in recent times due to the escalating violence and threats stemming from these clowns. Like we saw in Wieambilla.

I'll just share the lede of this recent article but suggest you read the whole thing, because it details several violent incidents that have occurred recently.

View attachment 2147252

Fundy Christians shooting Qld cops. That's a bit like taking side between Russia and Ukraine isn't it? Or an early round H&A game between Port and *. Anyway you've just likened a bunch of hippies and pissed off blackfellas to Premillennialist Christians, who are generally ****en psychos.

This is getting toward all arabs are bad, all lefties are communist sort of thinking.

Most government on earth is corrupt and illegitimate and even in a country like Australia examples of this stuff pop up everywhere. We are born free, also helpless, and we essentially partake in a contract with the state. Its called the social contract and we surrender our innate right to be violent in service of our needs and desires for safety, security, stability and the ability to live in large numbers (with the quality of life advantages that may bring.)

People opt for that SovCit worldview because the social contract no longer feels fair and relevant to them. The fact there are increasing numbers of them should tell you something disturbing about the state of society. Why are they turning their back on what we think is the best system for organising a society that humans have invented?

Obviously they're doing it for different reasons, depending on the other belief systems those people hold, but you're shooting the messenger here. These people are like the canary in the coalmine and your attitude is "Well the ****en canary is wrong isn't it."

Despite Comrade Warlord pretending this isn't happening, it's becoming impossible to deny that Russia has dragooned in troops from North Korea to support their ongoing invasion of Ukraine.

Footage has emerged of North Korean troops being issued Russian uniforms and provisions;

Ukrainian intelligence (who despite Comrade Warlord's protestations, are arguably qualified to comment authoritatively on such matters) have said that they expect these troops to be sent to the frontlines in Kursk. This is notable because it allows Russia to use North Korean troops without crossing the 'red line' of having North Korean troops in Ukrainian territory.

But wait, why does Russia require any North Korean troops at all? We keep hearing from Comrade Warlord how Russia is 'winning' and their economy is fine and they have ample troops and resources to spare.

Well, let's take a look at the actual situation;

View attachment 2147353

Oh yeah, Russia also banned the import of fresh fruit and vegetables from Kazakhstan this week too, because the relationship between the two nations is rapidly deteriorating and Kazakhstan refused to join BRICS and be a Russian puppet once again.

Things are going GREAT for Russia.

Do you post on reddit as well as on here? Or did that just come up when you searched for it?

Fundy Christians shooting Qld cops.

They didn't shoot cops because they were religious nuts. They shot the cops because they were conspiracy theorist, sovereign citizen cookers.

... These people are like the canary in the coalmine and your attitude is "Well the ****en canary is wrong isn't it."

Yeah I'm not really interested in engaging further with someone who defends these whackos, to be perfectly honest.

Going back to my original post about how what Israel is doing to Palestine will turn many young children into people just like him, their families dead, their stomachs empty, feel hopeless and afraid, that will turn them into monsters on a mission to hurt Israel and anyone they think supports them.

Agree.

Or even before Israel’s genocide of Palestinians where they lived in an apartheid state, forcibly removed from their homes at gun point so a new family can move in…probably teasing them as they do so, that would turn someone into a monster…I reckon I would at that point.

Yep, I reckon I would try and run first, but if you can't run anywhere like in Gaza then your options are limited really.

They become monsters, but it’s Israel that creates them.

They're not irredeemable.

Ireland's peace process, South Africa post apartheid, East Timor, shit the formation of Israel itself demonstrate that people who were one minute hardcore "terrorists", blowing up hotels and torturing civilians they they thought were informing rapidly step back into civilian life and often make hugely valuable contributions to public life.

They're not evil, or monsters, they're just people.

It's why the rah rah America **** Yeah terrorists are terrorists language is deeply stupid.

Its fundamentally ahistorical for a start.

That is ****ing disgusting. Obviously a deliberate tactic, sniper wounds someone, draw a few people and take everyone out.

****ing disgraceful tactic.

You know who used that tactic to deadly effect for years on end?

Assad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The NM Devil's Chessboard Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back