Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

This league has never been more even.

If you can execute the fundamentals of the game on a more than consistent basis, you’ll go close to a flag.

It’s why we’re nowhere near it.

Our basic skill execution (kicking, handballing, tackling and marking) and decision making across the list is awful. We have too many unreliable decision makers who n key areas of the ground.

Maybe the 'pies can get a little bit of confidence and knock off the Blues who are a bit short of it at present, might see a rousing send off, and some of their scarves being hurled over the fence :)
Pies didn’t look great again today but they are getting some players back and you’d expect a big lift for Pendlebury’s 400th. I’ll be there so I certainly hope they can do it.

If you had to pick 1 team to finish 8th and the teams are> Essendon, Bulldogs, Demons, Hawks or Pies who would you want?

For me its Melbourne as l dont want
Essendon due to Bard, McKay , Goldy and their arrogant supporters.
Bulldogs because l that Flea Weightman, their coach and their arrogant supporters also ,
Pies just because of who they are and
the Hawks because if a young side is going to make finals its should be us...

Dogs for me. Always entertaining to watch

Hate the Dee’s with a passion, want the Pies to hurt for trading for Schultz, Bombers need no reason and Hawks just because!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

People on reddit saying it clipped a wire flying around the upper levels.
Someone also said they were at the game and it "experienced a resurrection" - unsure of accuracy on that one.

Also lots of jokes about * supporters throwing things onto the field 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People on reddit saying it clipped a wire flying around the upper levels.
Someone also said they were at the game and it "experienced a resurrection" - unsure of accuracy on that one.

Also lots of jokes about * supporters throwing things onto the field 🤣
You do know that after that we need an update, did the seagull fly away or did he fly his last flight? :worried:

why wasn’t lairds tackle just now a dangerous tackle, more then two motions and slams him to ground with one arm pinned. if newcombe got a concussion outta that he would get suspended but because he’s fine it’s a free kick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back