Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

" Tarranto and Hopper nowhere to be seen, they have checked out because Harddick ****ed us over and sold them false hope and we paid the farm for it. Never seen such a club fall from grace in space of 2 years ever " šŸÆ

There are no excuses BUT thinking that this Richmond team that are playing against the Pies will be the same team that plays against us is foolish. They will smell a win for the first time in a while.
Also Dusty back helps them

There are no excuses BUT thinking that this Richmond team that are playing against the Pies will be the same team that plays against us is foolish. They will smell a win for the first time in a while.
that doesn't apply to us?

that doesn't apply to us?

Yeah but to a lesser extent. We have received our plaudits from the media for a bunch of honourable losses. If we pocketed wins against the pies and dees, thereā€™d be no need for this conversation.

We will be hungry, but the tigers will be hungrier. We have to be very very careful.

Yeah but to a lesser extent. We have received our plaudits from the media for a bunch of honourable losses. If we pocketed wins against the pies and dees, thereā€™d be no need for this conversation.

We will be hungry, but the tigers will be hungrier. We have to be very very careful.
Our mids and backs will handle their mids and forwards we just need to find a function forward line...We will easily win this game next week by 5+ goals

i would hope and plainly expect that our players wouldn't give two shits what the media says

likewise i would hope that close losses drive the hunger, not subdue it

Weā€™ve won 7 games in 3 years

How anyone can assume weā€™ll win is beyond me
I doubt anyone is assuming anything. Being confident of a rare victory isn't the same as assuming a win.

Our mids and backs will handle their mids and forwards we just need to find a function forward line...We will easily win this game next week by 5+ goals

Praying you are correct, but as that one game against an injury riddled West Coast side showed, the North Melbourne way is making things harder than they need to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you had to pick 1 team to finish 8th and the teams are> Essendon, Bulldogs, Demons, Hawks or Pies who would you want?

For me its Melbourne as l dont want
Essendon due to Bard, McKay , Goldy and their arrogant supporters.
Bulldogs because l that Flea Weightman, their coach and their arrogant supporters also ,
Pies just because of who they are and
the Hawks because if a young side is going to make finals its should be us...

Read this in a post on the Essendon forum and laughed :laughv1: :laughv1: ........Does it sound familiar?

This is a Brad Scott problem. He is a shit coach. He is not tactically astute. He is clearly making atrocious decisions at the selection table. He is not tactically proactive. When is the last time he has made a tangible coaching move that has shifted a game? He is just a politician. A good manager of people maybe - but a football coach he is not.

We are going no where right now, and I don't see us going anywhere with his arrogant, head-strong ****stick of an AFL politician

Bobby Hill with the most unrealistic attempt ever. Took out a Richmond player. Razor Ray 10m away side on with perfect view.
Let it go.
His last two matches showing that it is well and truly time to pack it in.

Read this in a post on the Essendon forum and laughed :laughv1: :laughv1: ........Does it sound familiar?

This is a Brad Scott problem. He is a shit coach. He is not tactically astute. He is clearly making atrocious decisions at the selection table. He is not tactically proactive. When is the last time he has made a tangible coaching move that has shifted a game? He is just a politician. A good manager of people maybe - but a football coach he is not.

We are going no where right now, and I don't see us going anywhere with his arrogant, head-strong ****stick of an AFL politician
Thatā€™s gotta be a copy paste from our board way back when right? lol

Weā€™ve won 7 games in 3 years

How anyone can assume weā€™ll win is beyond me
I assume nothing.

If we want to solidify any perceived gains post bye we need to beat sides around us.

If we lose to Richmond or west coast we have gained practically nothing since the bye and you could argue as an overall for the 24 season.

We are playing better footy but that better footy has to translate into wins especially at home and especially against sides around us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back