Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Imo, like many things, especially the AFL, there’s a lot of “interpretation”. Any news on the Jeremy Cameron case ? Of course not we had Lachie Hansen investigated months after it happened all depends on your colours. Would have thought they would have had players health as the priority and regardless of these so called tests , should have said to them look you had a pretty severe head knock let’s take the precautionary route and keep you off. But no, not them , not one but both players were allowed to continue, its bullshit.

Last edited:
Ah now I know why the Swans players could continue. I managed to procure their concussion test 1716523287881.jpeg And here’s the Dogs’ one 1716523402817.png You would have thought the so called well to do teams would have the updated edition but apparently not . Still using the 1st edition.

Last edited:

Luke Ryan is eaaaasily one of the best kicks in the comp if not the best. Such a bloody good footballer.

We picked the wrong wingman last off season! Should’ve went harder after Jeremy Sharp instead of Stephens.

Everytime I watch Serong & Flanders it makes me so pissed off that we traded out of the first round of the 2019 draft.

anyone still blown away that corey wagner is still getting a game these days? possibly the worst footballer i’ve ever seen play. and what’s even more mind boggling is that after he was delisted from two clubs, another club still thought he was good enough to play for them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was that free for not handing ball back to ump??? We were watching without sound
Yep, And the fox guys pointed out Daniher gave the ball to a fan and didn't even get told off.

Yes let’s change the rule because it affected Collingwood, don’t say shit when Paul Curtis gets a free against for not handing the ball back in time though.

**** Collingwood and all their bootlickers!

Yes let’s change the rule because it affected Collingwood, don’t say s**t when Paul Curtis gets a free against for not handing the ball back in time though.

heck Collingwood and all their bootlickers!
I think it was Eddie Ford and yes it was another brain-dead decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp The Non-North Footy Discussion & Matchday Chat Thread (NNFD&MCT) IX

Remove this Banner Ad

Back