The offended you all have over Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

JuddsABlue

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
This isnt a thread bragging about a 100+ point win this week, its more conveniently timed
Its funny as a Carlton supporter watching the offended ooze from all you flogs on the bay, as you constantly get everything wrong about our club

Let me point out some of the many points the trolls have argued over the past 5 years which have been utterly and completely incorrect

Without Fev, Carlton wouldnt make the the top 8
Well, this one is pretty self explanitory. After Carlton allowed Fev to seek treatment in another state, many of you bay flogs stated that Carlton were no chance to make the 8 the folling year. Wrong :eek:

Judd wouldnt improve Carlton
After the biggest trade in football history, most of you bitches cried and scurried for a decent argument to go against the mighty Blues. All you could manage to come up with was Judd wont help our side. Judd has been our biggest contributing factor to our rise to the top 4. Wrong again flogs :eek:

Carlton wont make top 4 in 2011
Its embarresing to think that some of you actually picked Carlton not to make the 8 at the start of the year. Now with our top 4 spot cemented for 2011, there is egg all over your ugly, keyboard warrior faces. Wrong again :eek:

Yarran, Betts and Garlett cant play
Well, this year more than any has proved that to be the biggest misconception in football. Wrong :eek:

Murphy is a downhill skier
While most of you only copied the article of Mike Sheehan, its very obvious now Murphy is one of the hardest working mids in the comp, and probably on his way to one of many brownlows. Wrong, but I'm willing to give you a pardon on this because it wasnt really your idea, it was placed in your head from Sheehan :eek::eek:

Ratten cant coach
Lol. Coach of the year in many eyes. Has made some moves this year that have been revolutionary. All of the media is singing his praises and hes close to the most improved thing in AFL football the last 12 months. Surely you'll get something right soon? :eek:

Judds best football is behind him
Been stated by many of footballs most respect minds this year Judd has surpassed his previous best at West Coke. Wrong again flogs :eek:

So lets have a look at most people are now saying about Carlton. We cant beat a top 4 team and cant win the flag.

Keep talking flops, your track record is putting a smile on every Carlton supporter in the land

Been stated by many of footballs most respect minds this year Judd has surpassed his previous best at West Coke. Wrong again flogs :eek:

I don't have any problem with Carlton (with the exception of how their fans trash any opposition they beat on this forum) but I think this point still remains debatable. Having watched him play, and now glancing at his statistics accross his career, I liked his game more at WC.

Still you wouldn't use the word "worse" to describe his form now at Carlton. Pretty much as good.

This isnt a thread bragging about a 100+ point win this week, its more conveniently timed
Its funny as a Carlton supporter watching the offended ooze from all you flogs on the bay, as you constantly get everything wrong about our club

Let me point out some of the many points the trolls have argued over the past 5 years which have been utterly and completely incorrect

Without Fev, Carlton wouldnt make the the top 8
Well, this one is pretty self explanitory. After Carlton allowed Fev to seek treatment in another state, many of you bay flogs stated that Carlton were no chance to make the 8 the folling year. Wrong :eek:

Judd wouldnt improve Carlton
After the biggest trade in football history, most of you bitches cried and scurried for a decent argument to go against the mighty Blues. All you could manage to come up with was Judd wont help our side. Judd has been our biggest contributing factor to our rise to the top 4. Wrong again flogs :eek:

Carlton wont make top 4 in 2011
Its embarresing to think that some of you actually picked Carlton not to make the 8 at the start of the year. Now with our top 4 spot cemented for 2011, there is egg all over your ugly, keyboard warrior faces. Wrong again :eek:

Yarran, Betts and Garlett cant play
Well, this year more than any has proved that to be the biggest misconception in football. Wrong :eek:

Murphy is a downhill skier
While most of you only copied the article of Mike Sheehan, its very obvious now Murphy is one of the hardest working mids in the comp, and probably on his way to one of many brownlows. Wrong, but I'm willing to give you a pardon on this because it wasnt really your idea, it was placed in your head from Sheehan :eek::eek:

Ratten cant coach
Lol. Coach of the year in many eyes. Has made some moves this year that have been revolutionary. All of the media is singing his praises and hes close to the most improved thing in AFL football the last 12 months. Surely you'll get something right soon? :eek:

So lets have a look at most people are now saying about Carlton. We cant beat a top 4 team and cant win the flag.

Keep talking flops, your track record is putting a smile on every Carlton supporter in the land

insecurity1.gif

Didn't you get embarrassed by last years wooden spooners ?

Wait until finals when the big boys flex their muscles, tears will flow from your cheating, tanking club.
Underated post Fremantle will not win a flag before Gold Coast .
Freo have tanked reguarly to continue to trade picks on spuds,grab a brain.

I didn't feel offended last week, that's for sure :)

and ****ing LOL at Judd being better at Carlton. Yes, he is a different player than what he was with the Eagles simply because he is physically unable to perform the superior role he played for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Underated post Fremantle will not win a flag before Gold Coast .
Freo have tanked reguarly to continue to trade picks on spuds,grab a brain.

Freo don't tank, they have been genuinely shit.

Stop deflecting, this thread is about the cheating nature of your horrid, slimy club.

Stephen O'Reilly, Lotzalolololsssss

My troll points don't have answers yet

1: Carlton don't win big games
2: Carlton is still not a physical side, and are completely inadequate in contested marking at both ends
3: The players that bully bottom 4 sides disappear completely against top sides... Mitch Robinson is a great example
4: You're broke as all hell

All time AFL ladder 2000-2010
22jnlk.jpg

Breaking news, last decade Carlton sucked. Good argument Robbo

If we are reaching into history should we just end the debate with Carlton 16 flags > Collingwood 15 flags

Or should we go into all the floggings we gave you in those flags

Maybe just the flag ladder for the last 50 years?

Grasping at staws there

Deep down EVERYONE knows that if Carlton bring their absolute A game, not only will they win but they will win by a big margin against anyone. Sorry but that's the truth.

You still suck.. have you won a final recently I don't know about?

Just cruising about the top 4 last time I checked

Nice join date bandwaganor :thumbsu: could you wipe your own ass last decade? Pretty pathetic to be bringing up those kind of stats

Almost as pathetic as joining bigfooty only after you win a flag

Deep down EVERYONE knows that if Carlton bring their absolute A game, not only will they win but they will win by a big margin against anyone. Sorry but that's the truth.
Yeah keep doing it against teams outside the 8.. because you just get slaughtered by the real teams

Just cruising about the top 4 last time I checked

Nice join date bandwaganor :thumbsu: could you wipe your own ass last decade? Pretty pathetic to be bringing up those kind of stats

Almost as pathetic as joining bigfooty only after you win a flag

Awww did the big bad stat spoil your little tugfest? :p

You can smell the offended from all the Pies fans, having Carlton shit all over them through their entire existance

You still made cause you're wrong about everything?

Remove this Banner Ad

The offended you all have over Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back