• Milwaukee - I have faith in Doc Rivers

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • New York - it turns out Thibs was the hero NY needed

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • OKC - after stealing a franchise, stealing a title is nothing

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Minnesota - Winter is coming

• Phoenix - Luxury tax? What luxury tax?

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Clippers - The world needs a Harden vs Morey postscipt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lakers - Never bet against the whistle

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Denver Nuggets MVP center Nikola Jokić headlines the All-NBA teams announced Wednesday night alongside Oklahoma City Thunder guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Dallas Mavericks guard Luka Dončić.

The three MVP finalists were named to the All-NBA first team alongside Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo and Boston Celtics forward Jayson Tatum.

New York Knicks guard Jalen Brunson, Los Angeles Lakers center Anthony Davis, Minnesota Timberwolves guard Anthony Edwards, Los Angeles Clippers forward Kawhi Leonard and Phoenix Suns forward Kevin Durant were named to the second team.

Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker, Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry, Indiana Pacers guard Tyrese Haliburton, Lakers forward LeBron James and Sacramento Kings forward Domantas Sabonis were named to the third team.

Hali surely only got voted in for the contract stipulations? He was dreadful for a huge chunk of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably Giannis but I just feel Brunson taking that side to the 2 seed deserves first team personally
Wasn’t just Brunson. OG and Randle were huge when we were smashing teams lie Denver and the Wolves around Jan. He was huge but hard to go past Luka and Tatum in that first choice team.

Wasn’t just Brunson. OG and Randle were huge when we were smashing teams lie Denver and the Wolves around Jan. He was huge but hard to go past Luka and Tatum in that first choice team.

I guess still would like him there though deserves it and I’m not a Knicks fan that much

Let's be serious, if Tatum wasn't in there it'd be a shocking call.

Back