The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be honest I've been on Joes case a fair bit this year.

But this series he has outcoached Kidd and it is not even close.

Hats off to him.

I'm older than Joe Maz which... sucks. That really makes me feel old and I'm not even 40 yet! :tearsofjoy:

But over the course of this season he's genuinely improved as a coach an enormous amount. He deserves his praise he's about to get.

I'm older than Joe Maz which... sucks. That really makes me feel old and I'm not even 40 yet! :tearsofjoy:

But over the course of this season he's genuinely improved as a coach an enormous amount. He deserves his praise he's about to get.
Big Al is older than Joe too apparently.

Since 1980, only 5 players have won an NBA title while leading their team in points, rebounds, and assists in the playoffs. Those players are:
  1. Larry Bird (1984)
  2. Hakeem Olajuwon (1994)
  3. Tim Duncan (2003)
  4. LeBron James (2012, 2013, 2016)
  5. Nikola Jokic (2023)

Tatum currently is 6 points clear of Jaylen Brown, and is leading the team in rebounds and assists.

If he outscores Jaylen in game 4 (and a potential game 5?) it'll be a literal historic performance from Tatum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0% concerned if we're being honest.

Yeah, today sucked. We shot poorly, and the refereeing was atrocious.]

But we aren't losing 4 straight finals games to a team that starts Gafford, PJ Washington, and Derrick Jones Jr.

We earned the buffer. This will be a wake-up call. I expect a win in Game 5.

0% concerned if we're being honest.

Yeah, today sucked. We shot poorly, and the refereeing was atrocious.]

But we aren't losing 4 straight finals games to a team that starts Gafford, PJ Washington, and Derrick Jones Jr.

We earned the buffer. This will be a wake-up call. I expect a win in Game 5.
Same. But there’s just a tiny part of me that worries about a crazy 50+ Luka game at the garden. If any player could pull it off it would be him.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official BigFooty Boston Celtics Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back