The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 7 Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Boston and Milwaukee will get better before trade deadline as they have pieces that can gain better players in return

East Finals - Celtics v Bucks
West Finals - Warriors v Suns

B+)

Boston have our third best (most important) player to come back as well in Doctor Who (Time Lord)

The Derrrick White trade last season was baffling to some, but he has been absolutely sensational, especially when Marcus Smart has missed games.

I honestly don't believe the Celtics have to make any trades at all, even so called scrubs on the pine like Kornet are contributing under coach Mazzulla.

Who would have thought Ime Udoka playing hide the salami would have turned out to be blessing in disguise for the Celts ? :D

Pretty happy with how we're building. Five game streak now. Have had some luck facing undermanned teams and has hardly been convincing, but a promising stretch. Missed the game today but apparently a really solid W with things flowing much better. We're getting there.
gone christmas GIF

B+)

Boston have our third best (most important) player to come back as well in Doctor Who (Time Lord)

The Derrrick White trade last season was baffling to some, but he has been absolutely sensational, especially when Marcus Smart has missed games.

I honestly don't believe the Celtics have to make any trades at all, even so called scrubs on the pine like Kornet are contributing under coach Mazzulla.

Who would have thought Ime Udoka playing hide the salami would have turned out to be blessing in disguise for the Celts ? :D

Can't knock the Celts on the start they have had and what they have overcome with the Nymph Coach

Can still see them adding someone late like (Myles Turner, Crowder, Hardaway)

3x Round 2 Picks in 2023 is nice to add to players like Horford

That's the first I've heard of that.

Might as well say the Brogdon trade was baffling.

I enjoy the fact so many wins and depth means the Celts have the luxury of resting Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown in consecutive nights on a B2B

Load management is something old fart coaches like Doc Rivers have yet to adapt to, and it's why their teams constantly fail in the playoffs.

Celts up by 42 over Jornets :)

So much for the theory that the East and general NBA is closer/more competitive than ever.

Charlotte truly are pathetic, I understand they are a small market team and have had injuries, but Jesus, show some fight and ticker ya bums (like the Pistons have in the last week)

I will lose my **** if they win the lotto/Wemby sweepstakes..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In almost a quarter of the way through the regular season, it looks like the Celtics to lose out East. The Bucks being the real only genuine threat. Everyones second team, the Cavs are balling but questions remain as to its interior defence should Allen miss more than an acceptable number of games. Giannis heaped praise on Evan Mobley after their battle, and offered this advice for the budding front court force:

Out West, it's still phoenix and denver (who barkley predicted would win the conference).

In this weeks pointless stat:

Rw3 will be back soon. How do Boston and their defence compare to the kawhi raptors?

But surprised they didn't re-sign the other Williams

I wouldn't write off Giannis chances if those around him remember how to shoot during key games.

Cavs are a sixk team. East stacked

Ah yes, I believe that's the Latin motto for all small market teams.

Might also have a silver lining. Give Ant, Gobert & DAR the chance to establish chemistry in clearly defined roles.
Tough to build chemistry with so many outs though. KAT, McDaniels, Prince and McLaughlin is a tough list to lose. Last week has been a shitshow.

That's the first I've heard of that.

Might as well say the Brogdon trade was baffling.

Bill Simmons (whom I admit is a bum and a flog) hated it at the time, especially about the giving the Spurs our 2026 first round pick part.

I recall several other online Celtics fans (esp on the Realgm forum) hated it too at the time.

In just about every other team in the league, White would be a starter (in some ways I honestly would prefer him to start over Marcus Smart)

Boston and Milwaukee will get better before trade deadline as they have pieces that can gain better players in return

East Finals - Celtics v Bucks
West Finals - Warriors v Suns
What piece do the Bucks have to move?

The Official Bigfooty NBA 2022-3 Week 7 Thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back