The official Bigfooty NBA week 5 thread - Ask a question about the game /Kevin Durant

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then they risk him leaving, or pissing everyone off. I can't imagine trading for him with the intention of trying to lowball him.
Demarcus Cousins and the Pelicans say hello. Obviously different circumstances but right not Butler locked in for 5 years is a nightmare.
Butler was angry at KAT for playing video games up late before game day, who was he playing against? BEN SIMMONS

Bucks got 8 of the next 10 at home.
Currently 10-3
Would be hoping for at least 16-5 at the quarter season mark. With a 4 game west coast road trip (Portland, GSW, Clippers, Nuggets) behind them.

Should hit 50 wins easily.
55 very possible
60 not completely unrealistic.

Think my >46.5 season wins bet looks pretty safe!

C'mon man, a bit of self-promotion never hurt... you nailed the season preview!

Never let it be said that BigFooty isn't the place to go for awesome analysis.

Demarcus Cousins and the Pelicans say hello. Obviously different circumstances but right not Butler locked in for 5 years is a nightmare.
Butler was angry at KAT for playing video games up late before game day, who was he playing against? BEN SIMMONS
Ben scrolling on ig
Joel trolling folks and sliding into dms
A number 1 pick whose struggling with his shot

What could possibly go wrong

Ben scrolling on ig
Joel trolling folks and sliding into dms
A number 1 pick whose struggling with his shot

What could possibly go wrong

I suspect Embiid and Butler will probably get on OK in all seriousness, fellow extroverts and all that.

No idea WRT to Simmons & Fultz though.

Remove this Banner Ad

The official Bigfooty NBA week 5 thread - Ask a question about the game /Kevin Durant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back