The official Bigfooty NBA week 6 thread - insert witty line here

Remove this Banner Ad

10-5 y'all

I had us in the playoffs but man, seeing Bill Simmons, Zach Lowe and stuff give the Grizz stuff before the season start.

It's great.

We have a better team than last year, a Mike Conley. Of course we would have a better record.

**** them (sorry guys)

Nothing really noteworthy over night.

The stench of the Green-Durant saga lingers, although slowly wafting away.

Taking it's toll......perhaps this is the only way the Ws can be stopped?

Enjoy your day.

Having 3 starters out does tend to make life difficult for any team.

If Curry was running around and we were winning games, this topic would have already passed in the news cycle.

10-5 y'all

I had us in the playoffs but man, seeing Bill Simmons, Zach Lowe and stuff give the Grizz stuff before the season start.

It's great.

We have a better team than last year, a Mike Conley. Of course we would have a better record.

**** them (sorry guys)

Memphis has been great this season. Looks like they will be in a logjam of a heap of teams pushing for the playoffs (as long as they don't have injury problems again).

Biggest news story about the last few weeks about the Warriors is that every team has championship equity just based on how fragile Steph Curry is.

**** the Durant/Green thing.

There's a 25% chance Warriors don't have Steph during an important time in the playoffs. And without him they are just a good team.

That's heaps more than some bit of infighting.

Having 3 starters out does tend to make life difficult for any team.

If Curry was running around and we were winning games, this topic would have already passed in the news cycle.

2 starters. Curry and Draymond.

I agree, if GSW were winning this is ignored. But the key word is IF.

Memphis has been great this season. Looks like they will be in a logjam of a heap of teams pushing for the playoffs (as long as they don't have injury problems again).

Gasol gets up for any good centers which thankfully there is more, and Conley is finding his groove.

JJJ is excelling, SloMo and Temple are amazing, and Mack is just hitting shots.

I mean there will be losses here and there but Gasol and Conley together is always good, I don't know why NBA jornos minus SI guys (Ben Golliver and Andrew Sharp) forget this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boogie is a starter for the Warriors.

I actually thought we played okay against Dallas (Houston was an abortion though).

Given he hasnt played, can you classify him as a starter? I mean there's a chance he could be 6th man.

Come playoffs no one will remember weeks 5 and 6.

Gasol gets up for any good centers which thankfully there is more, and Conley is finding his groove.

JJJ is excelling, SloMo and Temple are amazing, and Mack is just hitting shots.

I mean there will be losses here and there but Gasol and Conley together is always good, I don't know why NBA jornos minus SI guys (Ben Golliver and Andrew Sharp) forget this.

Mack will regress shooting about 58% from the floor including 50% from 3. Anderson should continue to improve his offence though

Warriors getting touched up by the Spurs today.

In the past Iguodala and Livingstone and few others would be picking up this slack but they are giving very little right now.

When does this become a major problem?

Iggy and Livingston looked done last season...Cant see them magically turning it around....

If they can get Boggie on the court, get Dray to shut his trap, and hope that KD can not be so sensitive, then Iggy/Livingston won't matter

Plus, as Cook is showing right now, he has gone way past Livingston....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back