The official Bigfooty NBA week 6 thread - insert witty line here

Remove this Banner Ad

KD with 26 points on 25 shots, 1/8 from deep

Hell they started Jerebko and Looney.

Mind you, take 2 of the top 4 players off any team (or 5 if you include Boogie) and they'll struggle

Yeah, 2/5 starters is always going to be a problem. Question is, what contribution is the recent Durant/Green tiff, and what is the personnel? Because by playoffs it's likely the personnel will be sorted.

Yeah, 2/5 starters is always going to be a problem. Question is, what contribution is the recent Durant/Green tiff, and what is the personnel? Because by playoffs it's likely the personnel will be sorted.

Steph changes their game completely.

They'd probably be ok if one of Green and Boogie were there, but having KD and Klay with a lineup that no one respects shooting just kills their spacing, and you can afford to double KD, or hedge on the pick and roll.

Steph changes their game completely.

They'd probably be ok if one of Green and Boogie were there, but having KD and Klay with a lineup that no one respects shooting just kills their spacing, and you can afford to double KD, or hedge on the pick and roll.

It is still a massive concern that their 2nd unit is so average.

GSW, if they get given the choice, would easily trade Green over KD. No doubt about it. Draymond is replaceable, he won’t do much at another team. So Draymond is really gonna look dumb.

I wouldnt tbh.

KD walks after this season, it looks a given

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No it isn’t.

Who needs a bench when you’ve got Curry, Klay, Durant and Green and possibly an all star level talent in Cousins.

I'm happy to admit that I am looking for weaknesses and that it might be completely futile.

But right now there are three very big problems for GSW - shit bench, Green disruption, and Curry fragility.

And then we still need to add Boogie disruption. Like he is going to take Draymond Green's antics lying down :rolleyes:

I'm happy to admit that I am looking for weaknesses and that it might be completely futile.

But right now there are three very big problems for GSW - shit bench, Green disruption, and Curry fragility.

And then we still need to add Boogie disruption. Like he is going to take Draymond Green's antics lying down :rolleyes:
They had a shit bench last year. In the playoffs last season their starters were what got them another title. Won’t be any different this year.

The Green thing will blow over. They made the finals after he wanted to beat up Steve Kerr in 2016.

Curry does seem to miss a few games the last few seasons but I’m sure part of it is them being careful. They just need him in the playoffs.

You could find much bigger faults with Houston, Boston, Toronto etc. They don’t have a chance in my opinion.

Until we look at the other contenders whose benches are well.... not that great either

The best is probably Toronto? Houston's is trash this year

Walks all the way home to DC. Yessss.
Be interesting, how long GSW keep this up. Championship is wide open then before. Nothing like infighting to harm ones chances
He's getting a good look at life without 3 other all stars right now... let's see how it changes

They had a shit bench last year. In the playoffs last season their starters were what got them another title. Won’t be any different this year.

The Green thing will blow over. They made the finals after he wanted to beat up Steve Kerr in 2016.

Curry does seem to miss a few games the last few seasons but I’m sure part of it is them being careful. They just need him in the playoffs.

You could find much bigger faults with Houston, Boston, Toronto etc. They don’t have a chance in my opinion.

I give Toronto a massive chance.

Warriors getting touched up by the Spurs today.

In the past Iguodala and Livingstone and few others would be picking up this slack but they are giving very little right now.

When does this become a major problem?

As long as Steph is out

He's still the second best player after LeBron and his impact on the team is pretty comparable to Bron's impact

KD gonna go to another loaded contender. He can't deal with the pressure of carrying a team. Too sensitive as well.

GrossSickIaerismetalmark-size_restricted.gif

But subsitute in Kevin's name

Remove this Banner Ad

The official Bigfooty NBA week 6 thread - insert witty line here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back