Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id rather have 30 years of AFL history than 150 years of beating up substandard teams like the Woodpeckers and acting like it means something.

How does it feel that the biggest news story your minnow club can generate is trying to look like Collingwood and sulking when they say no.

How does it feel that the only news stories your minnow franchise can generate is about how sh*t you and your culture are?

At least most commentators know who our captain is.

Your club couldn't even design about 15 different guersneys properly and looked to a 10 year old who copied the state jumper design for inspiration.
Even your new logo was a slight adjustment of some hard working graphic designer so you didn't have to pay them.

Scabby organisation your lot.

Your club couldn't even design about 15 different guersneys properly and looked to a 10 year old who copied the state jumper design for inspiration.
Even your new logo was a slight adjustment of some hard working graphic designer so you didn't have to pay them.

He's that burnt out guy you signed up for another 4 years, right?

And yes, a 10 year old based the jumper on the state jumper,......... and then some 40 something year old from your mob copied them and got laughed at
b3020c55bd0aad7c4c0648b01df8aa20

...... and then you copied your logo from the Baltimore Ravens

You just proved you speak bloody crap.
The design of the Port Guernsey was done by a 10yo girl who got the idea from her fathers Rugby Guernsey.
Open mouth and put foot in it LOL

And yes, a 10 year old based the jumper on the state jumper,......... and then some 40 something year old from your mob copied them and got laughed at

Mirin

The funniest part is when you ferals got upset with our guernsey so started a petition to have it gone. Such a precious lot.

You just proved you speak bloody crap.
The design of the Port Guernsey was done by a 10yo girl who got the idea from her fathers Rugby Guernsey.
Open mouth and put foot in it LOL

Have you seen the SA state guernsey? Port probably lied about what she said because they were embarrassed a 10 year old could out design them, at least they didn't have to pay her which was nice for a broke club asking for AFL handouts every year. scabs.

Have you seen the SA state guernsey? Port probably lied about what she said because they were embarrassed a 10 year old could out design them, at least they didn't have to pay her which was nice for a broke club asking for AFL handouts every year. scabs.

Not unlike port to lie and pay out. Just ask Sex Pest Pepper.

At least we didnt cry like little girls and accepted the feedback.

Imagine we tried to wear this guernsey every year and every year we cry and moan because Collingwood don't want us wearing it, which they are well within their right to.

Every Port Adelaide person and the club itself need to grow up, you are the "Power" in the AFL, maybe try and embrace your identity instead of trying to weasel your way into Collingwoods colours or claim 37 premierships (and 2 spoons) as though the traditional AFL clubs actually respect it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why don't you do some bloody research flog instead of talking out of your arse.
The girl in question, Lucy has been made the club’s No. 1 Junior (Planet Teal) ticket holder and the Burford family lifetime Platinum Members of the Port Adelaide Football Club.

Why don't you do some bloody research flog instead of talking out of your arse.
The girl in question, Lucy has been made the club’s No. 1 Junior (Planet Teal) ticket holder and the Burford family lifetime Platinum Members of the Port Adelaide Football Club.

Calm down you're a bit old for name calling, I didnt ask for her resume.

Why would I research this? I dont need to use google to know Port Adelaide is a joke. If you dont win this years flag its a massive choke by the way

Calm down you're a bit old for name calling, I didnt ask for her resume.

Why would I research this? I dont need to use google to know Port Adelaide is a joke. If you dont win this years flag its a massive choke by the way

Well it's clear you embrace not knowing what you're talking about so I agree, why start researching now?

And why would it be a choke? No one has rated us all year, we're equal third in the betting odds....... or is just because the Crows finished top in 2017, were actually favourites, and choked?

Well it's clear you embrace not knowing what you're talking about so I agree, why start researching now?

And why would it be a choke? No one has rated us all year, we're equal third in the betting odds....... or is just because the Crows finished top in 2017, were actually favourites, and choked?

I don't need to do research on 10 year old girls changing the colour palette of the state guernsey, its there for all to see.

Stop living in the past, is that all that Port supporters worry about? Look toward the future and your inevitable fate of being made to look like pretenders in a final once again.

I don't need to do research on 10 year old girls changing the colour palette of the state guernsey, its there for all to see.

Stop living in the past, is that all that Port supporters worry about? Look toward the future and your inevitable fate of being made to look like pretenders in a final once again.
I am looking to the future, with you and your back-to-back spoons

Who hasn't rated you? Stop making excuses for choking already. You finished top and have been top all year. Anything less than a GF win is a choke.

Id rather have 30 years of AFL history than 150 years of beating up substandard teams like the Woodpeckers and acting like it means something.

How does it feel that the biggest news story your minnow club can generate is trying to look like Collingwood and sulking when they say no.

I hope you and your irrelevant, drug addled team enjoy watching Port play finals while polishing the wooden spoon.

Not unlike port to lie and pay out. Just ask Sex Pest Pepper.
Lol from the fan of the club who admitted almost 20 different rule breeches for Tippetgate, said "nothing to see here " 're the mind **** camp,lies about its injury lists so often Stephen ****ing Rowe called it out as BS, waited how many days before declaring Stengles first **** up? it goes on and on

Kim Jong Un literally couldn't do a better job keeping the truth buried than the Pyongyang Crows

FMD the idiots have hit rock bottom and have started to dig

As opposed to being talked about as the worst team in 50 years?

Carn mate explain in grown up words how even if we bombed in straight sets that's even close to the cluster **** your club is right now?

Extra points if you can weave a narrative that's remotely plausible that involves Flogarty, McHenry and Jones becoming anything other than hilarious draft busts

Lol from the fan of the club who admitted almost 20 different rule breeches for Tippetgate, said "nothing to see here " 're the mind fu** camp,lies about its injury lists so often Stephen ******* Rowe called it out as BS, waited how many days before declaring Stengles first fu** up? it goes on and on

Kim Jong Un literally couldn't do a better job keeping the truth buried than the Pyongyang Crows

FMD the idiots have hit rock bottom and have started to dig

LOL JACK WATTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back