Mega Thread The Official Camry Crows in Season Lolz Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't working for the Crows when the offending happened, was sacked when it came to light

The Power Gang Rapists would suit your sh*t show
Groomed at work, you need to calm down salty pedo defender.

Imagine if we personally attacked and taunted the journalist that reported on those stories like Port Powa supporters did.
I'm guessing the most obvious excuse for Jack Watts is that he was running late for a pool party .. that should get him off

Last edited:
Groomed at work, you need to calm down salty pedo defender.
Hey .. I'm not defending him

From memory he wasn't even given prison time .. doesn't sound like the sort of conviction a pedo would receive

Any thoughts on the Power Gang Rapists moniker ..?

Bunch of Camry pedo defenders In this thread. Not suprised. Just a kiddy fiddler in their club nothing to see here. Scummy campaigners
How's the Jack Watts cover up though? Are you interested in discussing his 'hit and run'? Why it's taken 10 days to become public? Why he suddenly retired?

If he was fiddling kiddies d/h. why wasn't he convicted and gaoled for it?
Trading club merch to line up sexytimes with 14 year olds, if it hadn't been a cop on the other end of the chat he would have..... and make up your mind....
How you going with the gang rapist defence .. head in sand?
Who was convicted of gang rape?

Trading club merch to line up sexytimes with 14 year olds, if it hadn't been a cop on the other end of the chat he would have..... and make up your mind....

Who was convicted of gang rape?
I guess the $200K+ payment from Hueskes, Burgoyne and O'Loughlin was for ..?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're defending a club employee convicted of using club merch to groom 14 year olds for sex by claiming he wasn't convicted of fiddling with kids, by countering with something a Port player was never convicted of? :drunk:
He wasn't convicted of any child rape charges is all I stated. I have no where defended his behaviour. His offences were dealt with under the current laws.

Don't you find it at all suspicious that 3 Port players negotiated a $200K payout to girl for .. doing nothing at all?

He wasn't convicted of any child rape charges is all I stated. I have no where defended his behaviour. His offences were dealt with under the current laws.

Don't you find it at all suspicious that 3 Port players negotiated a $200K payout to girl for .. doing nothing at all?
O'Loughlin was a COLA Blood

O'Loughlin was a COLA Blood

lol your history is apparently those substandard minorities.

you biggest story has been a days of our lives saga for the past 5 years.

with all the help you get from your ambassadors your still a sh*t franchise with 0 history.

awww, poor thing nobody has helped poor old Port Power.

How long does an entity have to exists before it has 1 history?

10 years? 100 years? 1000 years?

you're*

Just south australian things? (Unsure where Adam hails from)

As opposed to being talked about as the worst team in 50 years?

Carn mate explain in grown up words how even if we bombed in straight sets that's even close to the cluster fu** your club is right now?

Extra points if you can weave a narrative that's remotely plausible that involves Flogarty, McHenry and Jones becoming anything other than hilarious draft busts

haha, you're hanging your hat on what Kane Cornes says on Morons Classified as gospel?

I'm not using grown up words on this forum. Tell me the difference in finishing 2-17th and 18th in this comp and I will explain why Fogarty, McHenry and Jones "need more time"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back