The official FU Tom $€U££¥ Thread! MFC supporters only - MFC SUPPORTERS ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

I am more angry at the AFL for allowing this type of situation to occur in the first place. Imagine if it was Pendlebury going to GWS from the Pies, do you think Eddie would put up with this **** from the AFL. No way!
You can't blame Scully for going but he could have handled the situation a lot better. We just need to use the draft picks wisely.

I dont miss Scully at all

Never warmed to him in the whole time he was a Demon, and I couldnt give a stuff that he left to be honest.

Have to agree. He's not really a likeable personality. We were just trying to like him because he played for us. In the end he was more trouble than he was worth. Trengove will monster him whenever they line up against each other. :)

I'm with most ppl on this thread. Scully is gone and good riddance to be honest. Anyone who rejects a 6 million dollar offer would have to be a complete dill. He made the right move from a professional point of view. In years to come we will see how good Tom really is. Tom has the attributes to be Judd like and to be honest I really hope he fills his potential because this kid is going to be under more pressure than a CEO of a multi million dollar organisation. He is a massive massive investment that GWS cannot afford to get wrong. They are going to have big issues with their salary cap come 3 to 4 years time.

He is a massive massive investment that GWS cannot afford to get wrong. They are going to have big issues with their salary cap come 3 to 4 years time.

Not if AFL has anything to say about that, I'm certain GWS will fly under the radar of AFL's salary cap rules.

Re: The official FU Tom Scully Thread! MFC-ers only

Guys, picture yourselves as a 20 year old kid, elite sportsman, drafted by the bottom side in the AFL. Prior to being drafted by that club, you have no particular affiliation or respect for it. The on-culture of the club is sorely lacking. The team seems to know only how to lose. The coaching staff, whilst trying their best, seem to be lost in a world a bit too big for them. The administration staff appear to be a closed-ranks boys club intent on feathering their own nests and looking after their own, rather than implementing strategies to improve the club.

After an impressive debut season, you sit out half the next with an injury. The club goes from bad worse, and then almost completely implodes. Morale in all departments hits an all-time low. The coach is fired, when basically everyone thinks it's the administration that should have gone. The players hate turning up to work.

A new club 1000km away rings you up and offers you the longest, richest deal in the history of the AFL. You are a kid, I remind you. A kid being offered the longest, richest deal in the history of the AFL to get away from the club suffering the most spectacular off-field implosion in quite some time. A club which you never felt any great affinity for, and which is getting worse by the day.

If you think Tom is a selfish **** for leaving, then I'm afraid your love of our club has blinded you to the realities of life. We failed ourselves, and it cost us a potential champion.

Picture a guy called Dustin Martin. You're basically from Sydney, your old man still lives in Sydney and you play for a basket case called the Richmond Football Club. You have no particular loyalty to that team, either.

You're offered a fortune to go back to your home in Sydney where there's lots of support. You choose instead to stay with Richmond. Why? **** knows. But in my book you're still a 100% better human being than Tom Scully -- neck tattoos and all.

I agree.

And with one more **** off to the money hungry arseh*le I believe the thread should be locked :thumbsu:

Caaaaaaaaling Biff!

I like how you believe it should be locked so you call in Biff as if you're an authority on the matter. This is the perfect place to put thoughts, frustrations etc rather than cluttering up the board with needless threads (which we already have enough of anyway).

I don't miss Scully but that doesn't mean we forgive and forget. We bleed red and blue and that alone means that we should hate anyone who doesn't come to the party. The next time he turns up at the G from here on in he will be greeted with boos that will tear the house down, and rightly so. It's all part of the fun.

Did any of you guys see Callan Ward sitting with the Bulldog boys at the VFL today watching Werribee????? It may just be me, but I'd spew up if I saw $cully sitting with our playing group at anything that is even remotely related to our footy club.

I'd spew up if I saw $cully sitting with our playing group at anything that is even remotely related to our footy club.

Emphatically seconded mate.

It'd be worse than if our playing group went soft on him when we play GW$, and played nice with the ratbastard during the match - like the Cleveland Cavs team did during their first game against Miami last season with LeQuit, doing the friendly thing with him throughout that night like they did.

It would be significantly more disrespectful to us as supporters and everyone involved with the Melbourne Football Club.

$€U₤₤¥ is a pauper's LeQuit, I would say - he'll never come even remotely close to being such an asset to GW$, or to any other club he might jump ship to after they die.

And I pray to the Great Spaghetti Monster in the sky that they will, as quickly as possible
16.gif

Emphatically seconded mate.

It'd be worse than the AFL equivalent of the Cleveland Cavs team being soft during their first game against Miami last season, and playing nice and friendly with LeQuit throughout that night. It would be disrespectful to us as supporters and everyone involved with the Melbourne Football Club.

Not that $€U₤₤¥ will ever come even remotely close to being such an asset to GW$, or to any other club he might jump ship to after they die.

And I pray to the Great Spaghetti Monster in the sky that they will, as quickly as possible
16.gif
Ill get angry when i see him playing, but i couldnt remotely care about him anymore.. Pump out more stories about our coaching panel and future and stop wasting breath on scum.

No, just a fellow-traveller and gratuitous piss-taker.

Marked down "Jedi" as my religion on the Census form last time around ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, if thread is to be closed I would like it if we were given a little bit of warning. You know, just so we can get off some final hate :)

I have to check with the other guys but my preference is to keep it open.

I hate that swarmy little bastard.

We are going to form our own little version of the Richmond grog squad and go down to the fence.

We are going to form our own little version of the Richmond grog squad and go down to the fence.
Gotta say Biff I think you have more than enough impetus to pen an unofficial preview vs GWS next year. I'm looking forward to it already.:D

Gotta say Biff I think you have more than enough impetus to pen an unofficial preview vs GWS next year. I'm looking forward to it already.:D
Already promises to be Biff best preview yet.
No pressure Biff. ;)

I truly love this post. I will throw more abuse than I have in a long time when $cully and his franchise walks onto the G.

I truly love this post. I will throw more abuse than I have in a long time when $cully and his franchise walks onto the G.

mate, I swear to you, I will be calling for volunteers when we play those charcoal mercs

Who said it had to be a MFC Game?

One positive to come from this for me. Essendon mate had a bet with me over the result of our Friday night game. The loser had to get dressed up in the other teams gear and go get autographs of Fletcher and Hurley or Jurrah and Scully. I put Scully in there just in case he left to make it as hard as possible for him. Really really glad we knocked them off that night! Might have to send him off to gws in my demon attire.

Remove this Banner Ad

The official FU Tom $€U££¥ Thread! MFC supporters only - MFC SUPPORTERS ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back