The OFFICIAL Late Night Lockout Ends Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone bothered to do the 'Yahoo Dream Team' that one has opened up.

I'm ranked 230 out of just over 1000 people.. I dunno if that's good or bad lol
It's a shame I had Lucas.. :(

If anyone bothered to do the 'Yahoo Dream Team' that one has opened up.

I'm ranked 230 out of just over 1000 people.. I dunno if that's good or bad lol
It's a shame I had Lucas.. :(
Yeah I'm in that, I'm ranked 17 overall.

Yeah I'm in that, I'm ranked 17 overall.
are there prizes involved with that comp?
you're probably from Perth? still early there... almost 2am here and gots uni tmr.

i don't think lockout will end till tmr... probably just more curious how others in the league went.

Hey guys thought I'd join. I scored 2320 this week with Pavlich as captain, so that hurt a bit. I have two players I want to get rid of ASAP but will restrain this week. Thoughts about a trade...

Deledio to Bradshaw or Dew?

Gram to Birchall + 100K or Gilbee?

Can I get opinions in terms of consistency throughout the year

yeah last year the first lockout ended at around 6am Perth time. So don't hold your breath. Just because i'm bored i'm guessing at around 190k people playing DT at this stage. I should be about half way in the overall rankings.

i have a feeling that supercoach is unlocking right now

bcoz i can access any website at all, except for the supercoach website...it keeps comin up with this page cannot be displayed

Hey guys thought I'd join. I scored 2320 this week with Pavlich as captain, so that hurt a bit. I have two players I want to get rid of ASAP but will restrain this week. Thoughts about a trade...

Supercoach?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If that's not SC i'd say you were top 20ish for sure.

On those trades i'd wait and see how Dew handles the return of hodge, lewis, crawf because no doubt they will take points away from him. Bradshaw showed what he can do in the 2nd quarter against west coast, but went missing for the rest of the game.

Not sure about the other trade.

If that's not SC i'd say you were top 20ish for sure.

On those trades i'd wait and see how Dew handles the return of hodge, lewis, crawf because no doubt they will take points away from him. Bradshaw showed what he can do in the 2nd quarter against west coast, but went missing for the rest of the game.

Not sure about the other trade.

I doubt anyone would have scored that for DT.

i have a feeling that supercoach is unlocking right now

bcoz i can access any website at all, except for the supercoach website...it keeps comin up with this page cannot be displayed
nope, Supercoach has just updated the leagues...coaches box, closed off entering or changing leagues, etc. still a bit behind DT, so i'm expecting DT to unlock first.

2320??? that's an awesome score in DT - probably a winner.
2320 in SC on the other hand...still awesome, maybe a top 3000?

PS I really think AFL has dropped the ball opening DT less than a week before the season. I used to hate SuperCoach and only made a team just so I could wipe my mates. I had a heaps better grasp on the values etc in DT.

Before the year started I decided I was going to get serious with with both. With SC being open so much earlier and having spent so much time on it, i lost all relative price values for DT as I pretty much memorised the SC prices because I had spent so much time on it. It made me less inclined to play DT when it did finally open. I still made a team but probs spent less than an hour on it in total. This is the case with a lot of my mates aswell.

I'm sure people will still play but yeah im my opinion monumental stuff up. SC got a massiv jump on DT.

PS I really think AFL has dropped the ball opening DT less than a week before the season. I used to hate SuperCoach and only made a team just so I could wipe my mates. I had a heaps better grasp on the values etc in DT.

Before the year started I decided I was going to get serious with with both. With SC being open so much earlier and having spent so much time on it, i lost all relative price values for DT as I pretty much memorised the SC prices because I had spent so much time on it. It made me less inclined to play DT when it did finally open. I still made a team but probs spent less than an hour on it in total. This is the case with a lot of my mates aswell.

I'm sure people will still play but yeah im my opinion monumental stuff up. SC got a massiv jump on DT.
true, and i usually do better in SC, but DT is more popular.

Yep lol

Yeah, I wouldn't think anyone would get close to that.

However it was possible to have a great week if this was your squad:
Backs - Cornes, Thornton, Waters, Nicoski, B.Jones, NLM, Osbourne w/ Edwards Thompson

Centres - Corey(C), Watson, Young, Swan, Geary, Jack w/ T.Tuck C.Morton

Rucks - Cox, Lade w/West J.White(Syd)

Forwards - B.Johnson, Lloyd, Richo, Giansiracusa, Rocca, Dew, Hill w/ Rioli Tippert

It would have scored you a whopping 2611 points in round 1

BTW is DT taking ages for anyone else to change pages. Trying to look at my leagues and it has taken 5 minutes to change over.

Remove this Banner Ad

The OFFICIAL Late Night Lockout Ends Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back