The OFFICIAL Late Night Lockout Ends Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be up till 1.
Should be up tonight, but I guess they have to do a lot with leagues and such so might not be.
I'm not at all fussed about checking the scores straight away.
I know my score.
League hasn't started yet.
My score was poor, so no chance of any prize.
No player price rises to look at.
Considering all that, I probably won't log into DT until mid-week. Also, I reckon it'll take a bit longer tonight, so won't expect it to be up till tomorrow morning.

nice show Warnie!
I can't Remember how late it went last time, I'm sure they have to do the Leagues, and the eliminator too?

Thanks mate...

I reckon round one is the hardest one to get up - ie.. getting everything in... all rankings, eliminator, etc... then it will also be average after week 3 with price changes, leagues starting (matchups), etc...

Oh, I can't wait!! ;)

Thanks mate...

I reckon round one is the hardest one to get up - ie.. getting everything in... all rankings, eliminator, etc... then it will also be average after week 3 with price changes, leagues starting (matchups), etc...

Oh, I can't wait!! ;)

Hey Warnie. You and Gablett are like chalk and cheese.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Warnie, absoloutley love the show. Great work mate. Im looking forward to wednesdays episode and what you blokes reckon to do with Lucas.

What time do you think lockout will end Warnie..? Tomorrow morning..?
Also, loving your show btw, look forward to watching your next episode..! :thumbsu:

Hey guys, the scoring is live this year... you get your score within minutes of the last game of the round if you log in and ask for the live update...:thumbsu:

we all know our score , its the rankings we are waiting for. However i think i will check in the morning.

p.s ive been waiting for super stable (sky racing ) to open since sat night without luck ,think im doin allright there.

I know thats off topic.

Warnie, absoloutley love the show. Great work mate. Im looking forward to wednesdays episode and what you blokes reckon to do with Lucas.

What time do you think lockout will end Warnie..? Tomorrow morning..?
Also, loving your show btw, look forward to watching your next episode..! :thumbsu:

Thanks blokes... we should keep 'raising the bar' on the show.. will be good to have some actual DT to talk about now!! haha... Wednesday should be a ripper!! ;)

heals: get rid of lucas for Buddy.. as much as I hate to say it, he is the best option there... don't expect massive scores every week (he only played Melbs this week)... so yeah.. risky, but gets u some extra coin..

GS: should be tonite... from what i've been told... maybe around 1am!! thank god for holidays!! hhaa...

Thanks blokes... we should keep 'raising the bar' on the show.. will be good to have some actual DT to talk about now!! haha... Wednesday should be a ripper!! ;)

heals: get rid of lucas for Buddy.. as much as I hate to say it, he is the best option there... don't expect massive scores every week (he only played Melbs this week)... so yeah.. risky, but gets u some extra coin..

GS: should be tonite... from what i've been told... maybe around 1am!! thank god for holidays!! hhaa...

We do play the Bombers still. 9 goals. :D:D

ah yes good out lockout talk

gets better every year :D

ay warnie, when are you guys thinking of doing a live webcast again. maybe it could be a friday night tradition

maybe it was just me, but there was something good about watching a couple of blokes talking DT, and getting more and more toxicated as the night goes on.
I would second that, and third it actually.
Would it be going to far to say that it represented almost everything that is good and right in the world? Probably yes, but you get the idea.

Leagues + Fixtures Done.
and for some strange reason It had me down as 9 "non scoring" players. whereas it should be 8. anyway..not long now!:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

The OFFICIAL Late Night Lockout Ends Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back