The Official Name and Shame For Online Quitters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprisingly just the one quitter this afternoon - PSN: RHiiNO-MiiTE

Was probably my closest challenger today but i started to kick away in the 3rd and he couldn't hack it :thumbsdown:

Now in the top 10 :D

Edit: "kaskill13" now as well.

PSN - Jakey69

Watch out for this guy. He's a fairly good player and he gave me my best game today until I kicked away in the 4th and he quit. Was a great game too, shame some people can't take a loss every now and then...:thumbsdown:

PSN - Jakey69

Watch out for this guy. He's a fairly good player and he gave me my best game today until I kicked away in the 4th and he quit. Was a great game too, shame some people can't take a loss every now and then...:thumbsdown:

You absolutely smashed me today, but I stuck in there :p
Last I checked I was ranked 22. Hope it hasn't changed much.

the online quitting thing is a joke. played heaps of games today not 1 win because people leave before the game has ended. but i stay on for a loss so my win loss ratio is in the negative.

are they going to fix this?

Yes. It will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

Quitters to be punished and better match making so that quitters get matched up with other quitters. Can't wait :thumbsu:

Is it just me or do the majority of quitters play as Collingwood?????:confused:
I wish there was a way of reducing the chance of being matched up against quitters. You cant avoid them unless you play them, i believe?

Much respect mate. What's your PSN out of interest (I might remember the game)?

StankyTime. I was bulldogs, you were hawks.
Didnt get a goal until the end of the 2nd quarter. Haha. So many behinds as well.

StankyTime. I was bulldogs, you were hawks.
Didnt get a goal until the end of the 2nd quarter. Haha. So many behinds as well.

Ah, of course, I remember now. Couldn't believe when I hit the post from the goal square when I played on :eek:

Oh well mate, better to get flogged and learn something than to flog someone and learn nothing from it. You were far from the worst I played today :thumbsu:

Ah, of course, I remember now. Couldn't believe when I hit the post from the goal square when I played on :eek:

Oh well mate, better to get flogged and learn something than to flog someone and learn nothing from it. You were far from the worst I played today :thumbsu:

Oh i hate that when you have a night of just flogging people but you dont learn anything about if your a good player or tactics to beat the best.

Tonight on Xbox i played 3 people and won all by 70+ points... was a crap night i want to be challanged at least

PSN - Clement 1995
Even though he was using a second player to block my goal kicks I was leading at qtr time 53-0 then a couple of mins into the 2nd he quits

Was going well tonight, had a few demolishing wins against a couple of players with no quits.

Then have a fairly tight contest against this guy coming up and he quits at an inexplicable stage. Look at his playercard on the leaderboard (as he had about 86k XP points) and he has a poor reliability rating.:thumbsdown:

Anyway, it was this guy:
PSN - PlumahAU

Was going well tonight, had a few demolishing wins against a couple of players with no quits.

Then have a fairly tight contest against this guy coming up and he quits at an inexplicable stage. Look at his playercard on the leaderboard (as he had about 86k XP points) and he has a poor reliability rating.:thumbsdown:

Anyway, it was this guy:
PSN - PlumahAU
I played that guy earlier, was pretty good and was a decent bloke on voice chat. I don't get why you think that's a bad quitter though? If it was a tight contest, then sometimes people genuinly need to go, plus its 2am! I've done that a few times, does that make me a bad quitter?? No..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I played that guy earlier, was pretty good and was a decent bloke on voice chat. I don't get why you think that's a bad quitter though? If it was a tight contest, then sometimes people genuinly need to go, plus its 2am! I've done that a few times, does that make me a bad quitter?? No..
Where is he suddenly going to have to go at 2am? Something came up isn't usually a situation at that time, if it was already too late then why play the game online?

He had 4 forfeits to his name (and a poor reliability rating), so it's obviously not the first time either.

Where is he suddenly going to have to go at 2am? Something came up isn't usually a situation at that time, if it was already too late then why play the game online?

He had 4 forfeits to his name (and a poor reliability rating), so it's obviously not the first time either.
Because people have lives? I pumped him by 8 goals and he didn't quit. Plus I dont consider myself a quitter but I have an 'average' reliability rating, the rating is flawed.

I think this thread is pretty rediculous tbh. Just because someone quits in a close game doesn't mean they have to be publicly named and shamed because we all assume they're all assholes. If the developer wanted to punish quitters then they should do what any other sports games do.

Plus, who honestly goes through this entire thread anyway just to 'avoid' people? Oh cmon....

If I've got my headset on, can my opponent hear me in general play? (PS3)
I ask because I had to quit pretty early in the 3rd, I was losing, but it was an armwrestle and a good game.
I jumped on my mic and let him know I was about to go... no idea if he heard though.

I was playing against a guy called Johno996 last night (PSN). It was close the first 2 quarters, then in the 3rd I kicked 7 goals to none. Right at 3 quarter time he quits.
I asked him why he quit, and he said he had to go. I dont see why, as it was 1am, and there are 5 minute quarters...He could have at least waited another 10 seconds for the last to start so I got a win.

It's annoying when a lot of people dont have proper gaming etiquette.

I just had DrunkMessiah69(PSN) who was playing as Collingwood quit on me. I was 4 goals up and about to get another.

psn: hainzey
even game then i kicked 5 goals in the last qt.
5 min to go he quits.
just yet another.
and you shouldnt quit no matter the excuse!

Because people have lives? I pumped him by 8 goals and he didn't quit. Plus I dont consider myself a quitter but I have an 'average' reliability rating, the rating is flawed.

I think this thread is pretty rediculous tbh. Just because someone quits in a close game doesn't mean they have to be publicly named and shamed because we all assume they're all assholes. If the developer wanted to punish quitters then they should do what any other sports games do.

Plus, who honestly goes through this entire thread anyway just to 'avoid' people? Oh cmon....
Yeah people have lives...
Then why jump on a game and play online for 5 min then quit.
doesnt make sense.
Why stick up for people who are sore loosers?
i havnt quit once my reliability rating is 99,No flaw issues there.

doesnt make sense.

So I can't jump on play 3 games, start my 4th then my mrs comes home and needs help with the kids or dinner? or I get a work call out of the blue? Come on mate, there are times when you need to quit. I'm happy to a less than perfect reliability rating, but don't take the ****ing high ground with a statement like that.

doesnt make sense.
Huh? But he said it was a close game. So why would someone quit intentionally?

Think I may have already seen this guy's name in here somewhere.

PS3 - WATERMLON MAN

Quit 1 minute into the game when I kicked my 3rd straight goal :thumbsdown:

I can't wait for this patch.

Edit: Now Gunn3rzBro as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Name and Shame For Online Quitters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back