The Official Name and Shame For Online Quitters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Batmaan21 on PSN.

First game of the day and he quits 2 minutes in :(

Edit: Add SHANEMLECZEK and calba123 to the list. calba stuck with it until the 3rd but Buddy got the best of him ;)

Bboyben996 for PSN. He quit in the last quarter when I was winning by 10 goals. I messaged him giving him shit about it, and he said he quit because he didn't understand how he was giving away so many free kicks. I told him why, but then called him an idiot, because only a **** quits in the last quarter.

I had to put this guy, because I got him 2 games in a row. BBB4XT3R10 is his name.

First he went Freo, so I went Freo too. I got to 30 points up, 6 left in the 3rd quarter, he quits.

Second, I go Bulldogs, as I usually do, and he is the Cats. I kick 5 goals in a row, straight after each other, directly from each ruck contest. He quits again.

Now im going to message him abusing him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:eek:
If I get a 5 goal lead the person I'm playing always gives up. I cant be buggered playing anymore because people just quit.

I've benched the online part of the game until after the patch tbh. I can't deal with the double teamers and quitters

I just find it funny, ive never had any 1 quit on me who was winning.

I've quit while winning :eek:

PSN - thegoldenlion36

Some little kid who had a mic (never a good thing) and was doing a lot of trash talking before the game. Quit 3 mins into the first quarter after I slotted through the first 3 goals including one brilliant passage all the way up the field from a kick-in. Was just mark, kick, mark, kick - Getting very good at spotting up leads with the lock-on button now.

Just played vs jdr 1994. Bulldogs vs Bulldogs. He got to a 7 goal to 3 goal lead, then I kicked the next 8 goals in the game.

He quit with 28 seconds left in the last quarter.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Official Name and Shame For Online Quitters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back