The Official NBA week 24 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

3utung:iphone

Clips sweep the Lakers :thumbsu:

Now for Utah to win.... normally I love the Dubs, but today I'll make an exception :D

Broussard on NBA Tonight:
"Everyone outside of Salt Lake City wants to see the Lakers get in, cause it's just great drama"

Might be time to re-check those 'sources', I know quite a lot of people who don't :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You Laker fans need a bit of this to feel what we have for a long time.

i have no problem missing the playoffs. its just a game. i saw the writing on the wall a long time ago. on paper a great team, but as soon as they signed i had a feeling it was malones lakers all over again. lesson - do not sign 5 franchise players.

Los Angeles Clippers -Pacific Division Champions.:thumbsdown:

Disgusting!!! These interlopers should have been shipped off to Seattle or St. Louis decades ago. This third rate organisation has no right sharing a city with the premier organisation in US sports.

The worst day in the history of the NBA.

i have no problem missing the playoffs. its just a game. i saw the writing on the wall a long time ago. on paper a great team, but as soon as they signed i had a feeling it was malones lakers all over again. lesson - do not sign 5 franchise players.

As a fan of the history of the NBA and in particular the LA Lakers it would be terrible if the Lakers missed the Playoffs. They have only missed the playoffs FIVE times since they joined the league in 1948.

FIVE TIMES!!!!! IN 64 SEASONS!!!!

It would be a tragedy if they were to make six.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back