Competitions The Official Nickname For New Draftees Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

was at training today & heard 1 of the players call out concy (konky)
to reece conca but the clip on the rfc reece mentions that the boys normally call him concs (konks)

Apart from Red alert, this other one come to mind.

Beep Beep. As a play on Konking a car horn and the rover breaking through the packs , " I am coming through"

I think beep beep will give him the shits to Ha HA:D:D:thumbsu:

Apart from Red alert, this other one come to mind.

Beep Beep. As a play on Konking a car horn and the rover breaking through the packs , " I am coming through"

I think beep beep will give him the shits to Ha HA:D:D:thumbsu:

you gotta laugh at the "as a play" suggestions on here. I mean how on earth did we miss that one dude? I mean "konking the car horn" and "the rover breaking through the packs", was a dead give away on Beep Beep.
I can hear the roar from the tigerheads already as Reece breaks through....carn' BEEP BEEP!!! FFS...;)

you gotta laugh at the "as a play" suggestions on here. I mean how on earth did we miss that one dude? I mean "konking the car horn" and "the rover breaking through the packs", was a dead give away on Beep Beep.
I can hear the roar from the tigerheads already as Reece breaks through....carn' BEEP BEEP!!! FFS...;)

I am not sure if beep beep is macho enough for the crowds to be screaming in the outer. Like wow jones they might have to simply scream fire (fire alarm let me through)as he breaks the lines being a redhead konking his horn:D

Could be interesting in the outer. The screams of "Roar" from D-rex as he tapps the ball down to the screams of "Fire" as Conca receives the ball beeping his way through the packs. Should give opposition supporters the shits!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet it will be konks.

The nickname 'Konks' is ghey. It's like calling someone named David - Davo or Dave.
There's a need to be more imaginative than nicknaming Conca - "Konks".
Such a nickname should be left for the intellectuals that are Rugby League players.:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Competitions The Official Nickname For New Draftees Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back