The on topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Contract extension until 2034 incoming.
south park beat a dead horse GIF

Really didn't like Sven with England but remember him fondly from his time at City. I went to his first game in charge, friendly at Doncaster and couldn't believe just how media interest there was in him. Army of photographers lining up at the tunnel before the game hoping to get a good shot.

Really didn't like Sven with England but remember him fondly from his time at City. I went to his first game in charge, friendly at Doncaster and couldn't believe just how media interest there was in him. Army of photographers lining up at the tunnel before the game hoping to get a good shot.

Did you go to his last game?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The best thing for humbling fans is a few relegations.

Give them the reality check they need.

This is where quoting the post you're responding to would help.

Did you go to his last game?
No, I listened to it on the radio though.

It's nice how many (mainly Liverpool) supporters were following our games back then.

Who were you playing and how did you go? I wouldn't have a clue.

No, I listened to it on the radio though.

It's nice how many (mainly Liverpool) supporters were following our games back then.

Who were you playing and how did you go? I wouldn't have a clue.

Interesting you managed to mention Liverpool in a discussion about Sven's last game as City manager.

Interesting you managed to mention Liverpool in a discussion about Sven's last game as City manager.
It was actually a discussion about the bloke dying. But if you want to have a laugh about his last game with us, you go for it. It's all part of our amazing (and sometimes ridiculous) history.

Sven, and his year in charge is still very fondly remembered by blues.

It was actually a discussion about the bloke dying. But if you want to have a laugh about his last game with us, you go for it. It's all part of our amazing (and sometimes ridiculous) history.

Sven, and his year in charge is still very fondly remembered by blues.

Totally agree, all the more reason not to bring up Liverpool. I'm sure most would see / remember his last game with you guys in light hearted way.

Remove this Banner Ad

The on topic thread 4.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Back