Streaming The Penguin

Streaming Television

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Colin Farrell reprises his role from The Batman then takes it to a new level. You would not know it was him under the make-up but he still manages to convey the nuances of this character. He really makes the most of the script - talking his way out of trouble, taking on a young protege, his relationship with his mother. Cristin Milioti is also excellent as a psychotic gang family daughter.

Episode 1 has expertly set the scene and introduced a number of interesting characters. Hopefully it can continue at this high standard.

Colin Farrell reprises his role from The Batman then takes it to a new level. You would not know it was him under the make-up but he still manages to convey the nuances of this character. He really makes the most of the script - talking his way out of trouble, taking on a young protege, his relationship with his mother. Cristin Milioti is also excellent as a psychotic gang family daughter.

Episode 1 has expertly set the scene and introduced a number of interesting characters. Hopefully it can continue at this high standard.

Being discussed here also

Colin Farrell better win the Emmy for this role. He is killing it so far. Especially since he missed out on the Oscar for Banshees. He is one of the best actors working now.

I think Victor is going to end up being Zsasz and just got his first mark.

Also the dialogue in this show is so good. Loved when he said to him you have all this opportunity but all you can feel is this and puts the gun to his head.

This is an amazing show. The acting, storyline & characterisation is spot on. I haven't felt this 'hooked' on a show in a long time. It just works.

Really enjoying it so far, no mention of the “ Batman” yet.

Until the end of the third ep I was going to make a call that vic could be robin in the next movie. The final scene of the series being after leaving penguin, vic is caught by Batman trying to steal the wheel off of the Batmobile in a Jason Todd type set up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Streaming The Penguin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back