The people in the world who are better coaches than Matthew Knights picture thread ...

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree. One member of your family is more than enough around here.

fat_people.jpg

mark73 (far right) and mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is he, a win in his first game, HA HA, suck it up Dawks losers. :p

Suck what up Mantis?

He didn't coach a team that beat Hawthorn did he?

As for his quality as a coach, I was happy to tell you before Christmas that he would be quite good and bring things to your side that Sheedy was past being able to.

But let's face it, it was the NAB Cup playing against a side at a very different stage of it's preparation and who has never given a toss about it, even when the threepeat was on.

Although there was a lot to like about Silas's Essendon compared to Sheedy's - particularly the backline run & carry and waves of support through the middle - the execution of disposal was at times pathetic and would be carved to pieces by any potential Top 8 side on the turnover.

In racing parlance, do not "Go the crow" too early - certainly not in a 3200 metre race when the horses are still parading in the mounting yard.

Suck what up Mantis?

He didn't coach a team that beat Hawthorn did he?

As for his quality as a coach, I was happy to tell you before Christmas that he would be quite good and bring things to your side that Sheedy was past being able to.

But let's face it, it was the NAB Cup playing against a side at a very different stage of it's preparation and who has never given a toss about it, even when the threepeat was on.

Although there was a lot to like about Silas's Essendon compared to Sheedy's - particularly the backline run & carry and waves of support through the middle - the execution of disposal was at times pathetic and would be carved to pieces by any potential Top 8 side on the turnover.

In racing parlance, do not "Go the crow" too early - certainly not in a 3200 metre race when the horses are still parading in the mounting yard.

Apart from the fact, I have no idea who you are, you aren't one of the Hawks trolls who constantly post shyte about our club. This post was directed at the likes of H2F & mates. Strange they are missing tonight, had we lost I guarantee, they all would have been here bagging our club.

So I have no argument with you, so lets just move on & say what a good performance from our young kids tonight. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

The people in the world who are better coaches than Matthew Knights picture thread ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back