The people in the world who are better coaches than Matthew Knights picture thread ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Neanderthal.jpg

^ I can see how you get your name.

Mate, that wasn't really that funny

Read with me: cara - pal - is

It sounds nothing like the word crap. Take away the first a and you would have the right to bag my name. A cheap attack that has only lowered your standards even more. Shame on you Stronzo, Shame on you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It sounds nothing like the word crap. Take away the first a and you would have the right to bag my name. A cheap attack that has only lowered your standards even more. Shame on you Stronzo, Shame on you.

Wow- lots of words that don't really go anywhere...
Awesome retort dude:rolleyes:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Or rather...

According to a researcher (sic) at Cambridge University, it doesn't matter in what order the letters in a word are, the only important thing is that the first and last letter be at the right place. The rest can be a total mess and you can still read it without problem. This is because the human mind does not read every letter by itself but the word as a whole.

http://www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/~mattd/Cmabrigde/

This is actually more your problem than Stronzo's for picking such a Carap username.

Shame on me?

Shut your little squeak hole bitch.

You're trying to act clever crapa, giving me lessons in how to spell your name, yet you post picture of shit. Is posting pictures of shit clever crapa?

Are you being funny by posting pictures of shit?

No crapa, you aren't.

You are just reproducing the behaviour of the common sub-standard drone. No thought, no originality, just a shit for a brain, a shit for a post and a shit for a name.

Well if you broke the name down to:

Ca-ra-pa-lis it would sound a lot like crap a lis.

Anyway, anyone who posts a picture of shit on an internet forum, really deserves to have their colours lowered.

Remove this Banner Ad

The people in the world who are better coaches than Matthew Knights picture thread ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back