Food, Drink & Dining Out The Perth Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Part 4 is here:

I forgot Noel Gallagher was supporting. Hell, I’d pay $50 to see him, $16 for U2 would be a bonus. But in addition to the usual hassles, getting babysitting is an issue for us as well.

Has anyone got a crowd estimate? Was it close to full?
I went and saw jay z who was supporting u2 a decade ago. Stayed for most of u2 but they were the support act in my eyes

Not much in the way of concerts coming up at the stadium. Queen minus Freddie Mercury and John Deacon in Feb, that's about it.

A few more at the Arena. Alice Cooper, Iron Maiden, Michael Buble... I reckon the crowd demographic for the latter will be slightly different to that of the first two. Tool are playing in Feb, I reckon that would be a good gig. Will probably pass on Backstreet Boys, alright.

Noel Gallagher is a hilariously grumpy old man. And his new music is more interesting than anything after the first two Oasis albums.
Yeah all his solo work is great imo. Was a weird support when I heard it, U2 being the popier version of AC/DC

I used to work in a building overlooking The Esplanade. before the Elizabeth Quays redevelopment was built. Shenanigans in the park in broad daylight happened quite frequently. It kept the office workers amused.

Had a good look at two sides of our city.

Sundowner at Matilda bay and dinner in Kenwick. Holly F, Kenwick is a ghetto!
You watch your tongue, that's my old stomping grounds you're ragging on!

Nah I definitely know what you mean. It wasn't great before I moved there in 2006 but homeswest then snapped up a bunch of properties and it's now full of ice and meth addicts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to live in Kenwick for a long time in the semi-rural zone next to Tonkin Highway and at the time that part wasn't so bad. Drove down there for a nostalgic gander a few months ago and holy shit what a wasteland it has become. Almost like every property has been taken over by some kind of dodgy trucking company using it as a dumping ground.

Nuking the entire suburb from orbit would be an improvement...

I used to work in a building overlooking The Esplanade. before the Elizabeth Quays redevelopment was built. Shenanigans in the park in broad daylight happened quite frequently. It kept the office workers amused.
I used to work in Westralia square in the CBD before the BHP building and others were built. Our bulding overlooked the Hilton hotel and there were plenty of times couples would put on a show on their hotel room balcony.

You watch your tongue, that's my old stomping grounds you're ragging on!

Nah I definitely know what you mean. It wasn't great before I moved there in 2006 but homeswest then snapped up a bunch of properties and it's now full of ice and meth addicts.

you nailed it

yummy Indo food but I was stunned by the meth robots walking the streets

I would just like to point out that there are quite a high number of road works in progress and that it may be giving me the shits. Thank you and have a nice evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back