The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m well and truly over this winter weather

Big FU to all the winter lovers
Bring the heat

Yeh F*k winter
I’m gonna be one of those Nomads who travel with the sun when I retire

The forecast for the next seven days isn't too bad, certainly drier than what we've had in recent times. July and August have been quite wet but winter overall hasn't been cold at all. Early indications suggest we'll get some reasonable weather over the Father's Day weekend and into early that following week.

Longer term forecasts suggest September will be wetter than usual before moving back to average for October. November and December look to be drier and warmer than usual at this stage.

Meanwhile, in the Kimberley, Fitzroy Crossing is forecast to be 40 degrees for the next five days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surely basil, harley or fyfey up to something?
Basil is doorknocking my electorate for his run at taking the seat of Churchlands for the Libs in the upcoming state election.
I daresay Harley is either back in Vic for a few weeks or not far off doing so.
Fyfey is staying on at Freo for another year!

Basil is doorknocking my electorate for his run at taking the seat of Churchlands for the Libs in the upcoming state election.
I daresay Harley is either back in Vic for a few weeks or not far off doing so.
Fyfey is staying on at Freo for another year!
Is Basil hosting his campaign launch at The Red Sea?

I went to Perth for the first time earlier this year. I love your city. It's so clean! the trains were clean and tidy, the cat bus was so useful, I didn't see any graffiti in the main parts of town and the river is beautiful. We stayed at the crown towers and had a view over the Swan and the city and it was gorgeous. Optus stadium is pretty cool too.

The only thing that threw me was nothing opening till 11am on Sunday.

I can't wait to go back in February! We're going to spend 2 nights on Rottness and then back to crown towers for another 2 weeks. Can't wait to explore more of Perth.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back