The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I went to Perth for the first time earlier this year. I love your city. It's so clean! the trains were clean and tidy, the cat bus was so useful, I didn't see any graffiti in the main parts of town and the river is beautiful. We stayed at the crown towers and had a view over the Swan and the city and it was gorgeous. Optus stadium is pretty cool too.

The only thing that threw me was nothing opening till 11am on Sunday.

I can't wait to go back in February! We're going to spend 2 nights on Rottness and then back to crown towers for another 2 weeks. Can't wait to explore more of Perth.
About February in Perth. It's ****ing hot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what's their version of events?
I was told that the four of them were arguing with the driver over being loud. He stopped the cab, demanded payment (which they complied with), then evicted one of them from the cab, and deliberately drove the cab into the restaurant afterwards.

I don't know if I necessarily believe that version of events, and I've seen that one of them has been formally charged. My brother was saying the family members have broken legs and a broken neck respectively. Must have hit the restaurant at a decent speed?

I was told that the four of them were arguing with the driver over being loud. He stopped the cab, demanded payment (which they complied with), then evicted one of them from the cab, and deliberately drove the cab into the restaurant afterwards.

I don't know if I necessarily believe that version of events, and I've seen that one of them has been formally charged. My brother was saying the family members have broken legs and a broken neck respectively. Must have hit the restaurant at a decent speed?
Friend drove past there today and said there was only one small window with cardboard over it. 🤷‍♂️

Remove this Banner Ad

The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back