The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't care what anyone says a day grand final is ****ing stupid especially in WA. Wouldn't mind a few drinks but these days try to avoid starting at 11am like an alcoho.

Move with the times and make it 5pm est.
Sounds like someone hasn't embraced some good old day drinking

Someone paid $925k on a 2 bedroom cottage on Grand Prom lmao.
Is that area any good .?

Seen some people doing the cape to cape track ...goods pretty good....from they posted..
Also didn't know there were salt lakes on Rottnest..my eyes were painted on that day😜.

What's new? We got DLS yet or what?

Have you been in a coma or been overseas for the last couple of years? Not much has changed in Perth in that time if you have.

When I returned to Perth from being overseas for a few years the only noticeable change was that they had finally completed the upgrade of Subiaco Oval with a grandstand down at the city end which has now all been demolished anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone paid $925k on a 2 bedroom cottage on Grand Prom lmao.
A two bedroom? Grand Prom has some very nice established houses built in an era where it wasn't a busy road. My wife and I put an offer in on a 4 bedroom house there about 8 years ago for $500k but it didn't get accepted. We live in the area now (Bedford) - its great. Close to the city, nice community. Nice bar called Django's on Grand Prom we like sitting at in summer.

A two bedroom? Grand Prom has some very nice established houses built in an era where it wasn't a busy road. My wife and I put an offer in on a 4 bedroom house there about 8 years ago for $500k but it didn't get accepted. We live in the area now (Bedford) - its great. Close to the city, nice community. Nice bar called Django's on Grand Prom we like sitting at in summer.
The real estate agent was playing soft music on a radio at the open lmao.

There's a house a bit over on the Strand street that they are asking from 800 for. Big downside is it looks like it's covered in old poisonous fibro, but looks imaculate otherwise. Still not for me but I know which place I'd rather out of the 2.

Anyone that missed out on the Canning Vale "Chocolate" Market last night didn't miss out on much, based on my short visit.

It was as much of a chocolate market as Perth Glory are a top tier soccer team at present.

Facebook event group on it is getting smashed with criticism lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back