The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone see the images of someone crashing into Nandos Mt Lawley? Dunno how they’ve ended up there.

Maybe they thought it was a drive thru.

bea01551db3d7934287c8a251e992d7d0b10c158

It always amazes me how people can end up plowing their cars into shops or houses.

That intersection in front of it is a T-junction so they must have tried to turn right and ended up going straight?

Quite often it is people hitting the accelerator instead of the brake but it's still hard to understand how people can do that.

Anyone see the images of someone crashing into Nandos Mt Lawley? Dunno how they’ve ended up there.

Did anyone look at it and go, "Portuguese Louise?"

Anyone that missed out on the Canning Vale "Chocolate" Market last night didn't miss out on much, based on my short visit.

It was as much of a chocolate market as Perth Glory are a top tier soccer team at present.

Facebook event group on it is getting smashed with criticism lol.
Not sure why anyone goes to these sort of events, they're all just held in the blazing hot or pissing rain and you get tiny portions for exorbitant prices while not finding a place to eat or drink it. go to a restaurant and then have a pint in a beer garden.

I’ve been on my soapbox for years about developers taking the money without providing the required infrastructure - want to see this in WA

The public sector is very close to just just setting up, okaying, and half-running privately funded projects. it'll probably go to shit but can be worse than what things are now. it rubs the government's hand of a lot of bureaucracy and blame. happens heaps in the US.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Perth Thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back