The Pies Biggest Rival

Remove this Banner Ad

I did it by the team i hate most of the ones you listed, they are historic rivalries that should last forever, at least the one with Carlton should. But none of them are currently our biggest rival, they have been at the opposite end of the ladder for to long.

carlton will cause the pies the most trouble out of those three. i still think we have a more even team than them to be able to have a win

all three seem to play decent against the pies and vice versa with pies to them no matter where they are on the ladder

Rekon there might be a bit of a rivarly with the Hawks developing, our match during the season was an absolute ripper between 2 up and coming clubs! Wouldn't mind seeing a Cloke vs Franklin shootout one day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My apologies...I read it incorrectly...clearly having a blonde day!:p

why dont you change your username to the 'Bandwagoner" you only started going for us when we started winning in 2001

btw can you lend me some money,im broke and want to go out with the boys?

I don't reckon Richmond rate as a "big 4" club anymore...

Been basketcases for too long and don't pull much higher crowds than anyone else and still in shit, old facilities like the rest of the mob...

Don't rate Richmond any higher as a club than Hawthorn, Geelong, Melbourne, St Kilda, even Kangaroos and Bulldogs I rate them just a par on many fronts...

Remove this Banner Ad

The Pies Biggest Rival

Remove this Banner Ad

Back