The Porplyzia Injury

Remove this Banner Ad

From what i hear he has a shoulder that pops out occasionaly.

I used to play with a guy whose shoulder popped out almost every week. He would just knock it back in and keep going. Some blokes have very loose ligaments around their shoulder and can do this.

Normal people would of course be out 4-6 weeks!!

Porps is a champ. IMO he should be right to play this weekend. If you have noticed he has his sholder strapped for every game, it is a weak point from past injuries, but after a week break he should be ok. I was at the game and he came back on to take a couple of marks, (with a bit of discomfort) but any major damaged could be ruled out.

From what i hear he has a shoulder that pops out occasionaly.

I used to play with a guy whose shoulder popped out almost every week. He would just knock it back in and keep going. Some blokes have very loose ligaments around their shoulder and can do this.

Normal people would of course be out 4-6 weeks!!
yeah i can pop my shoulder in/out on demand
will hurt for a few days afterwards though
if i have been doing it regularaly i can pop it in and out as often as i like and it wont hurt
hopefully this is wat porps has

He looked alright at training:thumbsu:

It was a "sore" shoulder not a dislocated shoulder as they said in the comentary so its not that serious:)

As being the biggest Porps fan I think he will play. Commng back on the field and taking some great grabs. He also dived for a ball (which you wouldnt do if you were injured).

Just give him a rest this week at training or keep him on the bikes and he will be fine.

Have Gamble and Sellar to fill his shoes:eek:

But the problem is I dont want to trade Porpie out:(

He looked alright at training:thumbsu:

It was a "sore" shoulder not a dislocated shoulder as they said in the comentary so its not that serious:)

As being the biggest Porps fan I think he will play. Commng back on the field and taking some great grabs. He also dived for a ball (which you wouldnt do if you were injured).

Just give him a rest this week at training or keep him on the bikes and he will be fine.

Have Gamble and Sellar to fill his shoes:eek:

But the problem is I dont want to trade Porpie out:(

So he trained tonight?

Or just walked laps ect..?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good news everyone.

Our CEO Steven Trigg said on the radio Porps is expected to play on Tuesday.

Yes he did dislocate his shoulder but should be alright.

YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAAYAYAYAYAY

According to the Adelaide board;

"On 5AA Steven Trigg just said that Luke Jericho has a crack in his sternum and should miss about 3 week and Porplyzia, Bassett and Vince are expected to train Thursday.

Massie will miss as well."

Soz guys was in a bit of a rush:p
i was meant to say he will train thurday:D
Had to go to wrok and wanted you to know the good news but i guess i typed to quick:)

i saw the Adelaide news aswell. im not so convinced he will play this week. didn't train with the main squad and spent time on the bikes.

it could be just precautionary?

He took some tough grabs in the crucial final quarter that would've stretched him a bit, but showed no obvious signs of discomfort - he looked fine to me.

Apart from the chest mark he dropped on the lead as he dived perhaps thinking of his sore shoulder and the impact. Probably not, as he is a tough nut but you never know;)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Porplyzia Injury

Remove this Banner Ad

Back