The pressure is on the Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Shield

Draftee
Mar 27, 2000
Darwin, NT, Australia
What a great game it will be this afternoon.
Carlton will find it tough, but the pressure will be on Essendon not Carlton, as I reckon
Essendon will cut their wrists if they lose.
And I will help them.
Carlton by 1 point.

Sorry Blueboys, BUT, you lot just got hammered!!!!!

It's a Bombers and Demons GF. That should keep Dan happy.

hahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahhahahahahah

typical Carlscum dickhead ,lives in fantasy land. And the injuries bad luck. Hird, Lucas etc out last year and we didn't carry on like you bunch of sooks...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah..fevola , ugly and useless

Sorry bluedudes but the pressure went off Essendon at about 5.00pm,I will give Carlton some credit..Parkin and co admitted Essendon were too good and didnt whinge...ordinary game though from a spectator point of view ..pity Brown didnt play more time and go the biffo.The GF could be one of those boring games where Essendon could win by plenty, even without M.Johnson and maybe Solomon who got biffed in the knackers..sorry bluedudes but its the year of the bomber and they will equal your 16 flags...wonder who Jack "criminal" Elliott will be supporting this week

Go Roos in 2001

Congratulations Bombers. I woke up with this dreadful deja'vu today. And when Carlton started to come back late in the first, I was a bit worried. Obviously didn't need to worry though
smile.gif
I just hope they play better than they did today, because Melbourne are a good little team.

BTW/ Congratulations Dutchy on regaining the lead! Did you pick the exact margin? Lucky! I'll be back next week though...

why was the pressure on essendon???
a great man once told me, cant remember who he was may have been bomber thompson, that pressure comes from a fear of losing
as far as im concerned no-one at essendon was afraid they were going to lose, they werent cocky but they werent fearful, therefor no pressure, pressure comes from within and i dont think the pressure was on essendon
the pressure is now on you to stop posting shit and come up with something decent and intelligent to say
dont think to hard your tired, small little carlton brain may burst
just for the record, went for a drive down lygon st last night with some mates after the game, very, very quiet!!!!

I drove down Lygon st in my car with the number plates "ESSDN" after the game.

We drove past a couple of Carlton people and I was beepin the horn at them, which was no doubt infuriating them,

We had the scarfs hanging out the window. I couldn't resist a drive through the heart of Carlscum to gloat about our revenge.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Suck it Carlton. You all thought history was going to repeat itself. Well, there will be no flukes this year. You HATE us, and there is nothing you can do to stop us drawing equal on 16 premierships.

mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Originally posted by Dan24
I drove down Lygon st in my car with the number plates "ESSDN" after the game.

We drove past a couple of Carlton people and I was beepin the horn at them, which was no doubt infuriating them,

We had the scarfs hanging out the window. I couldn't resist a drive through the heart of Carlscum to gloat about our revenge.

Ha ha ha ha ha. Suck it Carlton. You all thought history was going to repeat itself. Well, there will be no flukes this year. You HATE us, and there is nothing you can do to stop us drawing equal on 16 premierships.

mua ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Who's laughing now Dan the STATS MAN?? 2 losses this year to the Blues!!!

Bombers are gone..........hahahahahhahahahahaahahahahaha

You're worst nightmare is about to be re-lived!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 9th Tiger

Who's laughing now Dan the STATS MAN?? 2 losses this year to the Blues!!!

Bombers are gone..........hahahahahhahahahahaahahahahaha

You're worst nightmare is about to be re-lived!!!!!!!!!!!!!

geez u are sad

Going back to last years posts, to prove what?

Dons didnt lose finals this year yet, so would you please ShUT THE HELL UP!!!!

Originally posted by BomberBoy

geez u are sad

Going back to last years posts, to prove what?

Dons didnt lose finals this year yet, so would you please ShUT THE HELL UP!!!!

God - I'm so sorry matie:( :(

I didn't realise how scared Essendon fans really were of Carlton, until now. They really have you worried don't they? I bet you're thanking your lucky stars that the Tigers hed off the Kangas tonight eh? Wouldn't want Carlton finishing 4th now would we??

It might still happen though.................:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by 9th Tiger

God - I'm so sorry matie:( :(

I didn't realise how scared Essendon fans really were of Carlton, until now. They really have you worried don't they? I bet you're thanking your lucky stars that the Tigers hed off the Kangas tonight eh? Wouldn't want Carlton finishing 4th now would we??

It might still happen though.................:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

yeah ok whatever

FJD - Do you still work at Epping KFC? :D :D :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The pressure is on the Bombers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back