Universal Love The Prots Cap Design Thread

Which Option

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just got my Ports hat in the mail today. It is perfect. Thanks Pappagallo!

I'll post a pic soon.

#itsnotwhatyouknowitswhoyouknow
#chokito

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
#yalljustsalty #chokitotheoriginalsaltbae

***DISCLAIMER: TEAL PORTS CAP IMAGE CREATED FOR COMEDIC PURPOSES ONLY. THIS ITEM WILL NOT BE MANUFACTURED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. DO NOT EVEN.***
Don't know what you blokes have against teal.It it is one of our main colors.Perhaps you aren't really port people after all?

Don't know what you blokes have against teal.It it is one of our main colors.Perhaps you aren't really port people after all?
Silver was a mutch better pick.

Imagine the v silver insted of ble/teal,green/teal jade/teal/ teal!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright time to kick start this mothergoose.

The ordering instructions will be posted tomorrow along with the price and a rough outline of how it's all gonna work.

Also just an FYI I've been in touch with Top It Off Hat Co recently and they advised that they will only do custom caps for international deliveries (no stock caps), which raises the minimum order from 12 to 18 units per style. It's annoying because I thought I could save us a bit of time/money buying stock black but not to be. Shouldn't be a problem number-wise though if my list of interested posters is anything to go by.

So stay tuned!

Alright time to kick start this mothergoose.

The ordering instructions will be posted tomorrow along with the price and a rough outline of how it's all gonna work.

Also just an FYI I've been in touch with Top It Off Hat Co recently and they advised that they will only do custom caps for international deliveries (no stock caps), which raises the minimum order from 12 to 18 units per style. It's annoying because I thought I could save us a bit of time/money buying stock black but not to be. Shouldn't be a problem number-wise though if my list of interested posters is anything to go by.

So stay tuned!

I ****ing love you.

This is the hat that will get us going come finals time.... Like the EF prison bar guernsey.

14068-16108-0.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love The Prots Cap Design Thread

Back