The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes haven’t picked JHF yet as he isn’t consistent enough . Boak and Stewart what were they doing from half way through the first quarter till 1/2 way through the last , playing flipping cards.lol

feel like dangerfield was benched for most of that last quarter

According to The Other Scott in his presser, he copped the knock and later it was spasming uncontrollably, hence his elongated benching.

y
Cracked ribs and punctured lung is serious pain. A fair effort to attempt to play on. He’s apparently being driven back from Radelaide as I type this.
Yeah i think Danger is a bit of a toss pot but that's a gutsy effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You beauty, my reaction when Lachie went off
Swearing GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Last edited:
He was going into the hall of shame . Now along with Hayden Young and Jack Crisp now permanently in my hall of fame lol

yeah good punting day today, probably similar bets to you blokes as well. Parlayed the winnings from GWS- Freo into Tigers-Saints, made a handsome profit. Very good odds on the same game multi options especially from the Tigers.

Only leg I was concerned about was Whitfield, and he came through for us at the end

I'm still live with this multi as well, had basically instant regret when i placed it since I included Carlton beating GCS, which I'm completely unsure about. Its a tempting cashout, thinking I might pull the trigger early if Carlton is still rubbish... plus I'm probably going to be hit by the karma bus for betting against the boys.

1687010653810.png

Gold Coast $2.25 into my multi is good value. Gunna have a little saver with Carlton winning too
View attachment 1715518
View attachment 1715519
I don't like putting head to heads into my multis anymore, individual players usually more reliable. Hard to see GCS getting back from here, whilst all the players are basically on track (i have almost the same players in mine, just that i left out newman - usually have him but wasn't sure if he'd be the same on return, silly me)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back