The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wood, Hill and Wilkie 15+. You'll get $1.25 for each. Wood hasn't been under 15 all year and Hill and Wilkie have missed out only once each.
I can’t bring myself to bet on Wood even though he has been consistent. Hill currently have, has let me down once. I reckon some goal kickers might be on the cards tonight. May do 2 separate bets

Last edited:

Yes indeed had too many legs tonight but won a healthy amount last 5 minutes. Thought it was over but a late Saint goal had Ashcroft return also got Wilkie and McCluggage my two roughies in last 5 minutes also. Gotta stick to 7 or 8 legs

And if I held off I would have had the full collect. Doh.
Better to be safe than sorry , you did the right thing. I was very lucky tonight, plus I couldn't cash out anyway. If Saints hadn't kicked that last goal I doubt Ashcroft returns to the field.

I cashed out in the 3rd quarter when he was on 7 disposals for a decent profit, but geeze Redman, what a cat. Every other prime mover for * got 20+...

Had a bit of success on the last two games . Some of these players can get possessions at will. Andrew Brayshaw , Caleb Serong and Chad Warner to name a few

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was previously burnt by Crisp's slow starts and very late finishes to 15 disposals, but yeah now he's on my shitlist. Noble getting his first <15 disposals was a bit of a surprise.

Still not a huge loss, at half time i was looking at only 25% of my stake, ended up cashing out at 80% of it, so not too bad

Remove this Banner Ad

The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back