The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Having a bet on the Port V GWS game. So added a bit of a roughie in the great Kane Farrell . Like our own Kayne held in high regard by the Port players has 2 disposals at half time lol

Had a nice win tonight, although mccluggage had my finger hovering over the cashout button with 19 disposals at 6 min to go. Sidebottom also had me concerned halfway through the last but cleared 15 fairly comfortably in the end

Had a nice win tonight, although mccluggage had my finger hovering over the cashout button with 19 disposals at 6 min to go. Sidebottom also had me concerned halfway through the last but cleared 15 fairly comfortably in the end

Ha ha, I was exactly the same!

Haha, same but I had Wilmot for 15+ too. He was on 14 with 6 minutes to go. Ended up cashing out and tripling my outlay. Good decision.
Screenshot_20230818_224856_Sportsbet.jpg

Got a bet return got everything except Quaynor he is now regarded worse than Kane Farrell he got 7 lol

Haha, same but I had Wilmot for 15+ too. He was on 14 with 6 minutes to go. Ended up cashing out and tripling my outlay. Good decision.
View attachment 1777956
I was thinking about addding keidean coleman and wilmot to my multi, but in the end chickened out. Coleman would have been a good add, but yeah wilmot I reallly thought would get there, i think he was on 14 pretty early in the 4th.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sportsbet taking down the cash out from the start of games . Thankfully Essendon are shit and I still won And someone here bet with ladbrokes won and they have changed the odds after the bet u can’t do that.

Sportsbet taking down the cash out from the start of games . Thankfully Essendon are s**t and I still won And someone here bet with ladbrokes won and they have changed the odds after the bet u can’t do that.

Yeah, pissed off here. Missed out on Setterfield by one touch. Would have normally cashed out but the pricks mever offered it tonight

Yeah, pissed off here. Missed out on Setterfield by one touch. Would have normally cashed out but the pricks mever offered it tonight
I contacted them other day about it they spoke about “the market “ for each game.But they are stopping the cash out constantly throughout games for no reason. Then don’t offer it. PS Kudos to Pendlebury always comes home late , love the prick

Last edited:
Two handy results tonight. These get bonus bets if you lose multis are pretty good.

I’ve only been on them a few weeks and done alright. Have whacked bonus cash on a favourite at the races and generally ended up with a return. 3 from 4 with bonus bets.
86219a5b59c73ea382ec1ccee344f92f.jpg

I contacted them other day about it they spoke about “the market “ for each game.But they are stopping the cash out constantly throughout games for no reason. Then don’t offer it. PS Kudos to Pendlebury always comes home late , love the prick

Pendles 20 possessions was my last leg tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back