The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree Spider started the week well then Walsh gets subbed but got refunded and Pie game Mitchell subbed but was happy that Maynard missed 15 while Blakey the ugly lizard cost me again by 1 but got a $50 free bet. Another down week after a good run early. Hoping a better bet tomorrow. Remember gamble on your gambling not your investments lol

Don't worry. Just realised Tom Mitchell has been subbed out.

That's the 2nd multi this week I've had ****ed up by players being subbed.out.
season 6 GIF

Cashed out with 5 minutes to go. Matt Rowell needed 1 touch.
Screenshot_20230723_160801_Sportsbet.jpg

Cashed out with 5 minutes to go. Matt Rowell needed 1 touch.
View attachment 1750439
Same, also had that number 17 who went crazy in the last but cashed out and he failed by 2 , similar cash out to your good self. Concerned betting on the Pies until finals as they keep resting their midfielders after half time might be Siddy bottoom this week .

It’s that time of the week again when you get the stats sheets out and start picking go you good things Pie v Blue . In the midst of my warm up as we speak.View attachment 1757718

Carlton have ****ed my multi, oh and also I accidentally put Tayor Adams in, who has been on my shitlist and he spudded it up again

Doesn't matter, I'll get my money back in bonus bets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My suns-lions multi was going great guns, but I pulled the trigger on a small profit, the one leg that looked like it would spoil the party was Rowell - 1 handball and a free against in ~75% game time. He might prove me wrong (i usually give players until halftime to make a judgment call), but didn't want to risk the cashout deflating too much if he continued to spud it up

My suns-lions multi was going great guns, but I pulled the trigger on a small profit, the one leg that looked like it would spoil the party was Rowell - 1 handball and a free against in ~75% game time. He might prove me wrong (i usually give players until halftime to make a judgment call), but didn't want to risk the cashout deflating too much if he continued to spud it up

He's on my shitlist.Too inconsistent.

Zak Jones injured, my bet gets voided.

Meanwhile all my other 11 legs have started like a house on fire.😡

Remove this Banner Ad

The Punting Thread - Home of the 9 leg multi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back