Media The Q Score - Head to Head performances , final Q scores out- congrats AUR

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First 5 rounds
Rounds 1-5 Q Scores
After 5 rounds, DenieD is the outright leader with an impressive mean of 1.266 on the back of 3 exceptional performances and two other good performances. DenieD has plenty of competition though as 5 other players, tony, Loonerty , AnUltimateRessie , Robertio and JoshWoodenSpoon are unbeaten so far this season

No player has lost overall in every single round yet even if some may have been saved by the bye. However as below, several players have really struggled in one or more rounds

1716900346317.png

Rounds 1-5 Q Scores
After 5 rounds, DenieD is the outright leader with an impressive mean of 1.266 on the back of 3 exceptional performances and two other good performances. DenieD has plenty of competition though as 5 other players, tony, Loonerty , AnUltimateRessie , Robertio and JoshWoodenSpoon are unbeaten so far this season

No player has lost overall in every single round yet even if some may have been saved by the bye. However as below, several players have really struggled in one or more rounds

View attachment 2003576
Proud Mr Bean GIF by Working Title

Rounds 1-5 Q Scores

View attachment 2003576
Loonerty šŸ¤—

Rounds 1-13 Q Scores
After 13 rounds, the remarkably consistent AnUltimateRessie has surged to the lead, just ahead of Tarkyn_24 , DenieD and gab213 . Round 11 was a standout for many players with Tigerturbulance managing a season high 2.2 and pipping multiple other dominant performers. Given the close spread of performers, it is still anyone's game

1716986533843.png

The Q Score Methodology
The Q score Methodology
For anyone watching at home and interested, this is the method:
-Those descriptive lines at the end of a sim are used to create scores eg a narrow matchup win from 99m game time is worth 0.99, a narrow matchup loss from 63m game time is worth -0.63.
-A multiplier (of 2) is put in for more extreme results
-If there are multiple matchups for a player in a single game those results are all taken into account
-A bye or skipped game ie worth 0 and a drawn matchup means that matchup is divided by two
-Therefore, most scores per game range from -1 to 1 with the scores on either end of the ladder being in either direction being -2 to 2
-Tigerturbulance ā€™s exceptional score of 2.2 was achieved through either love muscle or a sim quirk, you decide (because for one reason or another he wound up with additional game time and multiple opponents simultaneously)
-I am aware that it is not a perfect system. Prime spots do end up with more game time so are more likely to be at either the top or the bottom of the list early in the season especially but as the season goes on, things tend to average out a little more.
-I may tinker with the formula in future seasons (eg by dividing by the number of minutes to adjust for being taken off) but this would come with cons of its own. Besides the sim itself has glitches as we know
-For now, I hope the above makes sense

Me, too.

"24th best player who opted into MWPP's complicated-looking metric after Round 13."

Looks good to me!
I have faith that you will rightfully finish 20th, Headless. INT2 is the 20th name on a team sheet number after all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Media The Q Score - Head to Head performances , final Q scores out- congrats AUR

Remove this Banner Ad

Back