The questions and answers to all things VAFA over the Summer...watch this space!

Remove this Banner Ad

Conduct, all people involved with one particular Diamond Valley Club know for a fact that a player from that club is getting paid. They tried to get him back this year only to be told that the offer couldn't compete with where he was at. This player also played state footy last year!
Also, shopping for love player was tempted by an offer to be playing assistant coach this year. FACT!!! He decided to stay with the club where he won a premiership last year.

If it verified by the vafa then the team should be kicked out and not dropped down the divisions thus affecting teams in lower grades!!

Not from Northcote Park is (was) he?

back to this again oldtimer???

G Beven didn't play Rep footy last year.

as for the rest of your facts I won't even justify them with a response.

I will. It is absolutely ripe around the VAFA that you offered to buy a particular person white goods and pay his bills for him when he turned up to training with you guys a few weeks ago. You then told him he was overweight and sent him packing. This guy is a former AFL draftee, a decorated VAFA rep player at U19 and Senior Level, a Premiership player in the VAFA from 2004 and an absolute superstar and great bloke. You are scum and you will take a huge fall one day. What a bunch of perennuial losers, I hope you are disqualified from the VAFA this year and relegated two grades.

Are there any clubs desperate for players??
I wouldnt mind having a run, I work alot which means I cant attend every training session or game but would still like to have a hit if there are clubs desperate for players??

Are we talking night clubs, football clubs or perhaps the gay clubs you frequent in Commercial Road?
I would suggest there would only be one club in D Section, actually the whole of the VAFA who are a serial 'match payment' club. In fact, a former VAFA State rep allegedly recently knocked back a nice financial offer to play with this dirty club and took his wares up to the Murray.
Hopefully, the VAFA finally has the balls to do something about these Nazis. Hopefully, one or Two of them will be singing the Blues.

Commercial Rd? Never been there mate, clearly you have!

Cheers.

Are there any clubs desperate for players??
I wouldnt mind having a run, I work alot which means I cant attend every training session or game but would still like to have a hit if there are clubs desperate for players??

Well, if you play D1 with a certain club you can earn a few dollars as well!!

I will. It is absolutely ripe around the VAFA that you offered to buy a particular person white goods and pay his bills for him when he turned up to training with you guys a few weeks ago. You then told him he was overweight and sent him packing. This guy is a former AFL draftee, a decorated VAFA rep player at U19 and Senior Level, a Premiership player in the VAFA from 2004 and an absolute superstar and great bloke. You are scum and you will take a huge fall one day. What a bunch of perennuial losers, I hope you are disqualified from the VAFA this year and relegated two grades.

Why would Prahran offer Mattheiu Lucas money?
I'd have thought playing with Paul Greenham would be enough of a lure, maybe it's not all its cracked up to be, and he needs additional incentives???

Personally, I'd have thought Matty would be fine about playing for the love of the game again. :eek:

We had a couple of players show up to training and ask how much we'd pay them.... needless to say they went elsewhere.... but in the VAFA still, I hear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would Prahran offer Mattheiu Lucas money?
I'd have thought playing with Paul Greenham would be enough of a lure, maybe it's not all its cracked up to be, and he needs additional incentives???

Personally, I'd have thought Matty would be fine about playing for the love of the game again. :eek:
Very poor form Concrete. What is your name? Matty didnt ask for or want incentives, they were allegedley offered to him. Dont go and dirty his name on this thread, it is a p issweak thing to do.
The Two Blues are only one stat dec away from double relegation, and if they think they can blame Lucas, then they deserve to get their punishment. Lets hope Sholls does the right thing by all of us other 'clean' ammo clubs.

Very poor form Concrete. What is your name? Matty didnt ask for or want incentives, they were allegedley offered to him. Dont go and dirty his name on this thread, it is a p issweak thing to do.
The Two Blues are only one stat dec away from double relegation, and if they think they can blame Lucas, then they deserve to get their punishment. Lets hope Sholls does the right thing by all of us other 'clean' ammo clubs.

Why should D3 Clubs be punnished?????

Why should D3 Clubs be punnished?????

Agreed Crazy. I am sure that all the clubs in D3 would be looking forward to seeing a D1 club play in their division this season .....???

What do we think about .....if PROVEN to be the case .....

* Fine them ( they sound like they have the cash ).
* Start them 16 points in the red - in D1 for season 2007
* No promotion for 2 years
* person (s) involved in the offer - suspended from any active level of the club.

Agreed Crazy. I am sure that all the clubs in D3 would be looking forward to seeing a D1 club play in their division this season .....???

What do we think about .....if PROVEN to be the case .....

* Fine them ( they sound like they have the cash ).
* Start them 16 points in the red - in D1 for season 2007
* No promotion for 2 years
* person (s) involved in the offer - suspended from any active level of the club.
Relax, if found guilty they would be not permitted to play this year at all, then relegated 2 sections at the end of the season.

Jeez that'd hurt the club if they weren't permitted to play: if players head elsewhere for a kick and have a good year, would they come back? potentially club-breaking decision there...

Will Richmond Centrals dissappear because of their heads up their arse attitude, or will Sholly come true on his promise to relegate them to Division 3 of FIDA?

I guess the centrals will be around for a few more years Bob... to answer your question at the start of this thread!

Jeez that'd hurt the club if they weren't permitted to play: if players head elsewhere for a kick and have a good year, would they come back? potentially club-breaking decision there...

If the club is found to be paying players, why not kick them into a pro league like SFL... Perfect solution.

Remove this Banner Ad

The questions and answers to all things VAFA over the Summer...watch this space!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back