The questions and answers to all things VAFA over the Summer...watch this space!

Remove this Banner Ad

bob down said:
Since when has player development been classified as match day coaching? Scotty will play at SKOB, obviously not every week, much like Steinfort at OH.

As B Scott said himself after been hassled repeatedly by SKOB's officials "which part of retired don't you flogs understand?"

bob down said:
Fellas, remember, most of this is tongue in cheek, this board has been so slow for the last 6 months its about time I returned to fire things up...join me in the fun but dont slander anyone...otherwise we will all go the way of the famously loved and revered Brian Speaking.
PS, Check out the carnage I have created down on the D4 thread, quite funny, get in their and support me! Especailly you annoying kant.

Bob I thought you'd been straight jacketed! Why not a few paragraphs on Rob Gross Bob? His performance on GF Day at the Carringbush will never be forgiven by JG Hornet. I have a long memory and his day will come.

JG Hornet said:
Bob I thought you'd been straight jacketed! Why not a few paragraphs on Rob Gross Bob? His performance on GF Day at the Carringbush will never be forgiven by JG Hornet. I have a long memory and his day will come.

Ahh JGH, hows the new "SKOB'' job going? Still waiting for you to pull on the boots... Robert Gross, what a great man. Perhaps the greatest SKOB player of all time, and certainly someone who will vote for himself in the SKOB team of the century.
The two Gross boys have been known to reek some havic, with many a tale of the Hornet and co regualrly spruiked around the changerooms of Righetti...welcome back!
Just another little tid bit, it seems my old sparring partner who doubles as a C grade coach and his small minded mates are suggesting I have more than one alias on this forum, alas, I can assure Bob is the only one, at the moment.

On Air said:
And besides who would want to play footy at Righetti or Kevin Bartlett Oval getting changed in public toilets

People are free to use the public toilets if they wish but Centrals and our opposition tend to prefer the use of our well-appointed rooms.

St Kevin's can stay at or abandon their current ****hole as they see fit but they won't be coming to KB Reserve.

Central Element said:
People are free to use the public toilets if they wish but Centrals and our opposition tend to prefer the use of our well-appointed rooms.

St Kevin's can stay at or abandon their current ****hole as they see fit but they won't be coming to KB Reserve.

Richmond has decent facilities at KB reserve. They have one of the best grounds in the lower grades of the Ammos. On the other hand St Kevins have crap facilities for a top grade club. They have tried a number of times to get Glenferrie oval as a permanent ground but have failed each time. It was funny to see Hawthorn Ammos get the ground this year ahead on a B grade club. It is amazing what can happen when you know the right people at the council......

Have a few rumours doing the town regarding teams and lineups next season.
The purple people tackle A Section with Nick Ries from Hawthorn added to the line up, Uni Blacks have picked up ex OM gun Hugh(or Huw to his Mum and Dad) Lacey, The Jackas have landed last years Williamstown gun Jeremy Dukes, and are close with Ezra Poyas and Steve Powell(can he play for them)? Also heard that goalkicking machine Kirzner will play again in B.
Other news around the traps, Loats has absconded from OC, SKOB have landed Greg Stafford and Troy Makepeace(if he doesnt get picked up), as well as Brad Scott. B Scott looking to play against Ajax and the Powells if all works out with Collingwood, worth the admission price.
Legendary but pereniall ressies coach Serge D'Angelo has knocked back rescueing Kew and will ply his trade at Marcellin, with the 2's of course. They are hanging their hat on the return of the big boy from Perth as well as Rice, but look for them to go the double drop, along with the Laceyless OM's, coached by the Fly, who will be ably assisted(to hospital) by the Hart brothers.
St Bedes have Sam Hecker back in the fold, and will be strong if they can keep their list together, but have some in house issues to deal with. HAve heard Mac George was apporached to cross town, but he will settle at Parkdale in a playing capacity only.
St Bernards have once again been at it, doing their best to poach from OEG and Ruperstwood, but it has come back to bite them with their gun full forward Potter returning to Rupertswood...they need to breed their own one former OEG President and now assistant coach was heard muttering recently.
At Old Scotch, Robert Gross has been spending endless nights planning the fall of Barry Price, oops, I mean opposition teams, and believes that the Gross lead, sorry Price lead lads will fight for a top 2 spot again this year.
Any other news lads?

The purple people tackle A Section with Nick Ries from Hawthorn added to the line up, Uni Blacks have picked up ex OM gun Hugh(or Huw to his Mum and Dad) Lacey, The Jackas have landed last years Williamstown gun Jeremy Dukes, and are close with Ezra Poyas and Steve Powell(can he play for them)? Also heard that goalkicking machine Kirzner will play again in B.
Other news around the traps, Loats has absconded from OC, SKOB have landed Greg Stafford and Troy Makepeace(if he doesnt get picked up), as well as Brad Scott. B Scott looking to play against Ajax and the Powells if all works out with Collingwood, worth the admission price.
Legendary but pereniall ressies coach Serge D'Angelo has knocked back rescueing Kew and will ply his trade at Marcellin, with the 2's of course. They are hanging their hat on the return of the big boy from Perth as well as Rice, but look for them to go the double drop, along with the Laceyless OM's, coached by the Fly, who will be ably assisted(to hospital) by the Hart brothers.
St Bedes have Sam Hecker back in the fold, and will be strong if they can keep their list together, but have some in house issues to deal with. HAve heard Mac George was apporached to cross town, but he will settle at Parkdale in a playing capacity only.
St Bernards have once again been at it, doing their best to poach from OEG and Ruperstwood, but it has come back to bite them with their gun full forward Potter returning to Rupertswood...they need to breed their own one former OEG President and now assistant coach was heard muttering recently.
At Old Scotch, Robert Gross has been spending endless nights planning the fall of Barry Price, oops, I mean opposition teams, and believes that the Gross lead, sorry Price lead lads will fight for a top 2 spot again this year.
Any other news lads?

I think your mail on Makepeace, Brad Scott, Potter and Loats may all be wrong!
Can tell you that i have heard that the great Macarthy may be heading back to Old Xavs.

They are hanging their hat on the return of the big boy from Perth as well as Rice, but look for them to go the double drop

obviously a biased comment on my behalf, but do you actually know anything about any of the teams, you couldn't possibly anticipate marcellin to be playing in c grade in 2008 pal.

Any other news lads?

Your mail on loats is wrong and the Old Scotch Captain of 2006 will be joining him at OC. Look for a forward showing from OC in 2007!
Beaumont is the other OMs player reportly out the door and going to the EDFL, would prove costly for OM's to lose their two best players.
Poyas is staying at Sandy for the $ last I heard!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any other news lads?

Who do u get your mail from? You are so far from the truth it is not funny. Potter is not going anywhere.

Bob's mail is about as accurate as Old Xav's Mailman's 2006 carnival tips - absolutely shytehouse!!! He's only stirring up discussion by posting his prognostications held out as possible truth.

Mind you, I heard Beaumont told an MPNFL side he was getting $$$ to play at OMs last season and wanted them to pay $15K to convince him to commute down the Peninsula to play each week. Could've been grandstanding by the player, but just shows you what the VAFA are up against in keeping players in the competition.

As for bob - ignore him and hopefully he will go away.

Bob's mail is about as accurate as Old Xav's Mailman's 2006 carnival tips - absolutely shytehouse!!! He's only stirring up discussion by posting his prognostications held out as possible truth.

Mind you, I heard Beaumont told an MPNFL side he was getting $$$ to play at OMs last season and wanted them to pay $15K to convince him to commute down the Peninsula to play each week. Could've been grandstanding by the player, but just shows you what the VAFA are up against in keeping players in the competition.

As for bob - ignore him and hopefully he will go away.

Lads, a couple of points.Firstly, if I didnt post, big footy would go to the dogs, its the off season, so lets fire up on the rumors!
As far as Marcellin goes, the bottom half of A Section was as bad this year as it has been for 20 years. The two relegated teams are definately in the ball park to go the double.
The teams that stayed in B will be there abouts again. PEGS always good, Caulfield solid, Beauy are recruiting well, SKOB with definates Stafford(he is the couisin of a well known SKOB identity) and sometimes B Scott will do enough, St Bedes will go close to finals, Blacks will start favourites, AJAX with Powelly at the helm will be strong etc, so when two teams with 3 wins between them come to B Section, they need to be careful or perish.
Potter is gone from the Dogs, Loats will NOT play at OC, unless he is getting massive coin(which he I am sure is not the case) as he has been offered 50 K to Captain-Coach Shepparton.
Mc Carthy wont go back to OX you wouldnt think, will be worth $1500 a game in the bush at least.
Beranger will play at OC.
Any other news?

SKOBs to improve massively. Ajax the real smokey of the field. Have a team that can really challenge on bigger grounds with their run. Beauy in a bit of trouble. Trying to recruit big names but keep missing out e.g Spriggs, Phibbs and one more ex afl that i can recall name of. Losing about 6-7 good young players to overseas and 1 or 2 to mpnfl. St. Bedes midfield. Interesting to note Caulfield got reds old coach.

Lads, a couple of points.Firstly, if I didnt post, big footy would go to the dogs, its the off season, so lets fire up on the rumors!
As far as Marcellin goes, the bottom half of A Section was as bad this year as it has been for 20 years. The two relegated teams are definately in the ball park to go the double.
The teams that stayed in B will be there abouts again. PEGS always good, Caulfield solid, Beauy are recruiting well, SKOB with definates Stafford(he is the couisin of a well known SKOB identity) and sometimes B Scott will do enough, St Bedes will go close to finals, Blacks will start favourites, AJAX with Powelly at the helm will be strong etc, so when two teams with 3 wins between them come to B Section, they need to be careful or perish.
Potter is gone from the Dogs, Loats will NOT play at OC, unless he is getting massive coin(which he I am sure is not the case) as he has been offered 50 K to Captain-Coach Shepparton.
Mc Carthy wont go back to OX you wouldnt think, will be worth $1500 a game in the bush at least.
Beranger will play at OC.
Any other news?

Get your facts right before posting such garbage, who told you this? It is not true. You are nothing but a fool with nothing better to do than make up stupid rumours, your a fool.

Get your facts right before posting such garbage, who told you this? It is not true. You are nothing but a fool with nothing better to do than make up stupid rumours, your a fool.

Unless you are Potter, then you are throwing darts. Go and ask the lad yourself. If it is not true, I will put in a call to my mate at OEG who gave me the 'strong' mail. And retract on this thread.
As for fool, well you could be right.

Unless you are Potter, then you are throwing darts. Go and ask the lad yourself. If it is not true, I will put in a call to my mate at OEG who gave me the 'strong' mail. And retract on this thread.
Hello fellow posters, it has been a long wait for me to climb back into this board, but I feel now is the right time. Where are all of my favorites gone, like Scribe and Scribe 2, The big pineapple, BennyMof, Doc Wheildon, Plumber and of course the great JAckaman? Thought I would also add SMG and Annoying Kant to the list!

Potter trained for St.Bernards at tonights first training session and will be playing for St.Bernards in 2007. I did ask the "lad" himself, and mind you he has already laughed at your "strong mail" that he has left the club. It's not your fault, just learn not to listen to the rabble from east keilor grammar.

Hello fellow posters, it has been a long wait for me to climb back into this board, but I feel now is the right time. Where are all of my favorites gone, like Scribe and Scribe 2, The big pineapple, BennyMof, Doc Wheildon, Plumber and of course the great JAckaman? Thought I would also add SMG and Annoying Kant to the list!

Many have gone missing in recent weeks, racing carnival the main reason I believe..... through my various music industry sources, perhaps I could shed light on the whereabouts of a few posters MIA:

TBP was last seen messy and loose in the company of not 2, but 3, Virgin flight attendants following Oaks and then retreated to their quarters in the Docklands - it has been quite a carnival for TBP on and off the track! He has flagged a return to Motel fridays nights in the next few weeks (see Knighta for a guest list!)

SMG was tearing it up in the Nursery/ Birdcage before been last sighted at a host of Fitzroy Street locations including Prince last Thursday night....apparently Nuffy O'Dwyer was doing the door at Prince too, giving the 'all clear' to punters as they came through

Handsome B Wonderful not only had the tag of the girlfriend to shake but apparently was also tagged by his parents at Derby Day who refused to let him continue his festivities after the Derby because of the dribbling/ disgraceful state he was in.....quality effort

Hopefully Bigfooty has not lost these posters for good!

Many have gone missing in recent weeks, racing carnival the main reason I believe..... through my various music industry sources, perhaps I could shed light on the whereabouts of a few posters MIA:

TBP was last seen messy and loose in the company of not 2, but 3, Virgin flight attendants following Oaks and then retreated to their quarters in the Docklands - it has been quite a carnival for TBP on and off the track! He has flagged a return to Motel fridays nights in the next few weeks (see Knighta for a guest list!)

SMG was tearing it up in the Nursery/ Birdcage before been last sighted at a host of Fitzroy Street locations including Prince last Thursday night....apparently Nuffy O'Dwyer was doing the door at Prince too, giving the 'all clear' to punters as they came through

Handsome B Wonderful not only had the tag of the girlfriend to shake but apparently was also tagged by his parents at Derby Day who refused to let him continue his festivities after the Derby because of the dribbling/ disgraceful state he was in.....quality effort

Has anyone seen the tattoo JT is sporting on the back of his head?

It says "5c Refund in South Australia."

JT,

Can you tell us a little about your spring Carnival??? There was a media circus surrounding Rockstar Supernova boys Lukas Rossi and Toby Rand but not one Snapparazzi photo of the man who brought sexy back???

TBP

Remove this Banner Ad

The questions and answers to all things VAFA over the Summer...watch this space!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back