Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Union question.

We recently negotiated a deal through the help of a union. I'd say 95% of us are in it and paying the fees. My question is do the 5% that aren't in the union get into the deal we have just won, payrise etc ? I feel pretty ****ing annoyed that i'm forking out fees and these guys aren't and they get the same employment deals as us. (if this happens)

Union question.

We recently negotiated a deal through the help of a union. I'd say 95% of us are in it and paying the fees. My question is do the 5% that aren't in the union get into the deal we have just won, payrise etc ? I feel pretty ****ing annoyed that i'm forking out fees and these guys aren't and they get the same employment deals as us. (if this happens)
Yes.

Union question.

Yep. Sucks.

You could do this to them.

Ever been ***ing annoyed with getting a pay rise?
I was when I spent about two years fighting to get the correct award only to find out it was about 5 cents an hour difference 🤦‍♂️

I was when I spent about two years fighting to get the correct award only to find out it was about 5 cents an hour difference 🤦‍♂️

Hopefully you were not paying a union for the 2 years were you trying to get paid properly.

What do people think about buying a property (2 bedroom apartment) where the bedrooms have no windows and no natural light source? Is it an instant do not buy? I don’t even know these things existed - the price is great but I’m assuming this is why.

What do people think about buying a property (2 bedroom apartment) where the bedrooms have no windows and no natural light source? Is it an instant do not buy? I don’t even know these things existed - the price is great but I’m assuming this is why.
Is it top floor?? Can you install roof windows/shutters? Like Velux stuff

A definite no.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back