Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

What’s with all these Swans threads these bozos keep foisting on the unsuspecting?
there was an issue that accidentally added the swans board to a lot of peoples watch list

you might need to unwatch the forum to stop getting alerts of new threads

you can go to your watched forum list or the swans forum and look to see if its marked as watched and stop watching it if it is

Can anyone recommend some frozen beef burger patties that are literally beef and salt and nothing else?
All the ones i see at supermarkets are full of crap and i can get some from my butcher but was hoping for a few dollars cheaper per unit if they were frozen/mass produced.
But if not possible all cool, butcher it is.

And yeh i may just get 80:20 mix as i have somewhere stored a burger press.

Can anyone recommend some frozen beef burger patties that are literally beef and salt and nothing else?
All the ones i see at supermarkets are full of crap and i can get some from my butcher but was hoping for a few dollars cheaper per unit if they were frozen/mass produced.

I just make my own as I need them because it's soooo easy. I just go for straight mince meat and use a small amount of seasoning.

As freogirl said it’s probably easiest to make your own. Buy a big batch of mince and add the flavour you want.

Do that, sprinkle with salt just before you chuck them on, that's about all you need. I put pepper on as well but after I fry them, I reckon the pepper can burn during cooking and it stops the burger for having proper contact with the pan.

Do that, sprinkle with salt just before you chuck them on, that's about all you need. I put pepper on as well but after I fry them, I reckon the pepper can burn during cooking and it stops the burger for having proper contact with the pan.
Home made. It's healthier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm getting married in Feb. In 2024, what's more in fashion for a groom?
  1. Bow tie
  2. Standard necktie
It's your wedding mate. Do what you want to do. I did bow tie with my three piece suit.

Just wear bloody socks.

Whatever your wife suggests

This is correct. I didn't like the first suit my wife picked for me but went with it. Of course when it rocked up and I tried it on she didn't like it and had to change it to my first preference anyway.

This was 12 years ago but black suit, black standard tie and white shirt, stay conservative Engimal v3 they'll all be looking at your missus anyway.

Would you go to the funeral of a friend's parent? What about if it was held in a place of worship for a religion that is different to yours?
Interesting question. Did you know the parent? I went to a mates parents funeral once and even though they said they were fine with it it became obvious afterwards they had an issue with it because I didn't have a relationship with the parent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back