Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Why do facebook refuse to delete spam when you report it? They say it’s not against their community standards - are they that low or does their AI system need reprogramming?

Why do facebook refuse to delete spam when you report it? They say it’s not against their community standards - are they that low or does their AI system need reprogramming?
they wont delete obvious scammers either, like the guys who message women trying to con them into 'falling in love'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got a quote from a tradie to do some stuff on my house in preparation for selling. However he says he requires 50% of the payment before he starts. I'm a bit skeptical of this. What's to stop him from pocketing the money and saying **** you?

I've got a quote from a tradie to do some stuff on my house in preparation for selling. However he says he requires 50% of the payment before he starts. I'm a bit skeptical of this. What's to stop him from pocketing the money and saying **** you?
Get a couple of other quotes. See what their terms are.

50% is a lot.

Should be about 30% then paid in installments.

IMG_2751.jpeg

My oldest mate's sister married a tradie which was as good as me marrying a tradie. Every family should have one.
My sister married a tradie. Unfortunately we're no longer on speaking terms.

Parents, what do you kids call turning up or down the volume? Obviously, I say turn it up/down because we actually had to turn a knob. My kids have not picked that up from me and will say volume it up/down.

Any other kids say that or something different?

What do you do when you run into someone who defriended you on Facebook? I have a CrossFit comp this weekend and one of the people who is organising the comp defriended me on Facebook. Do you ignore them, avoid eye contact, tell them they're an arseh*le?

What do you do when you run into someone who defriended you on Facebook? I have a CrossFit comp this weekend and one of the people who is organising the comp defriended me on Facebook. Do you ignore them, avoid eye contact, tell them they're an arseh*le?
Make it really awkward

Ask them what they’ve been up to since they defriended you.

Nah do the opposite - go full constanza.
Enjoy eye contact, stare at them intently. But with a smile not crazy eyes.
Tell them you miss seeing their posts.
Make jokes. Be friendly.

And then hopefully they send a friend request. Accept. And two days later defriend their ass

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back