Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you do when you run into someone who defriended you on Facebook? I have a CrossFit comp this weekend and one of the people who is organising the comp defriended me on Facebook. Do you ignore them, avoid eye contact, tell them they're an arseh*le?

Act normally.

Social media drama should stay on social media.

But honestly Rask you've got two choices really
You can ask them why or you can ignore it.

Whether you ignore them or not is secondary
I'm pretty sure I know why. We were colleagues at my previous school and quite good friends. There was a situation involving the deputy, who we were both good friends with as well, resulting in me getting work cover and transferring to another school. I would say the deputy has been in her ear about the situation since I left and bad mouthing me.

I'm pretty sure I know why. We were colleagues at my previous school and quite good friends. There was a situation involving the deputy, who we were both good friends with as well, resulting in me getting work cover and transferring to another school. I would say the deputy has been in her ear about the situation since I left and bad mouthing me.
Well then it's really just whether you want to talk to them or not I guess.
Shit situation

Go the full queen. Approach her, shout loudly how could you do this to me, then accuse her of bringing your mother into it before flouncing out of the room dramatically.

What do you do when you run into someone who defriended you on Facebook? I have a CrossFit comp this weekend and one of the people who is organising the comp defriended me on Facebook. Do you ignore them, avoid eye contact, tell them they're an arseh*le?

I pretend like they don't exist and don't acknowledging them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any plumbers? What is this tool called? To lift shower grates etc? Want to see cost at Bunnings or mitre10 or online plumbing shop.
Ebay just calls it hook lifting tool but bunnings doesnt
14k(€)and I can fix that for you.
I’ll be there in February

How does everyone pronounce the word schnitzel ? Do you completely ignore the ch and say snitzel or do you pronounce it with the sch (sh sound) . This pronunciation is tearing my family apart as I pronounce it one way and everyone else the other and it’s making me mad.

How does everyone pronounce the word schnitzel ? Do you completely ignore the ch and say snitzel or do you pronounce it with the sch (sh sound) . This pronunciation is tearing my family apart as I pronounce it one way and everyone else the other and it’s making me mad.
Depends how I am feeling, I say both.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back