Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Hun heritage.

I love it btw, I actually don't eat chicken so I always hit up the Ramsgate or the Henley for schnittys when I'm there.

There's a pub on North Terrace near the Novotel (I think) that has parma night, got an epic one there for $14.50 earlier in the year. With the price of eating out these days no idea how they could do such a good quality feed for that cheap.

Has anyone here successfully improved their mindset re:imposter syndrome? I have a colleague I'd really love to help. She's a really good operator, very good at her job, but the imposter syndrome is eating her alive.

I have my own personal experience with it and what has worked for me, but very open to ideas and suggestions!

Has anyone here successfully improved their mindset re:imposter syndrome? I have a colleague I'd really love to help. She's a really good operator, very good at her job, but the imposter syndrome is eating her alive.

I have my own personal experience with it and what has worked for me, but very open to ideas and suggestions!
I have it a lot, both as a teacher and doing my PhD.

My only advice would be to keep showing up, keep putting yourself in uncomfortable situations, be persistent. I transitioned from a technical role to sales 10 years ago and i battled with this a shitload early on, networking events, presentations, sales calls etc were very difficult for me.

Nowdays it's not a problem at all, once I got a bit of confidence after a few wins I became relaxed and a better operator. Really the more naturally you can act in a work setting overall I think the more people will relate to you. I'm not much different at work than out of work, well I do swear a bit less I suppose.

Someone on this forum (MP_ maybe? ) posted they were doing a custom paint by numbers that their child had bought. I'm looking into getting one for my wife and was curious about the quality. If anyone have any experience with these I'd love to read your thoughts on them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone on this forum (MP_ maybe? ) posted they were doing a custom paint by numbers that their child had bought. I'm looking into getting one for my wife and was curious about the quality. If anyone have any experience with these I'd love to read your thoughts on them.
This is one I just did of my daughter and her boyfriend
IMG_5237.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back