Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Which fingernail and toenail do you hate cutting?

mafs middle finger GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

The middle ones .

Is blokes sliding into DMs of women they've met through work on the increase? I work with 4 women and the 3 in client facing roles have had this happen multiple times over the last year, not to mention two attempts in person at trade shows.

For reference I work in IT, just for the last year, have been in a related industry before this, is it an IT thing?

Is blokes sliding into DMs of women they've met through work on the increase? I work with 4 women and the 3 in client facing roles have had this happen multiple times over the last year, not to mention two attempts in person at trade shows.

For reference I work in IT, just for the last year, have been in a related industry before this, is it an IT thing?

It’s quite common across all forms of social media, so it’s no surprise it’s also in the workplace.

It makes for interesting reading when rejected

Wait... is that wrong?

It’s quite common across all forms of social media, so it’s no surprise it’s also in the workplace.

It makes for interesting reading when rejected

I've seen some screen shots of these engagements, the girls have laughed it off basically to not embarrass the bloke, so far at least.

Wait... is that wrong?

What a world we'd be living in if i was to educate you on female issues!

I don’t think it’s on the increase, it’s always happened

Breaking Heart's again.

1725329777474.png

My contribution to the discussion was that it had never happened to me surprisingly, and if it hasn't by now it probs won't.

crying-jonjones.gif
You haven't had guys from work slide into your DMs?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These polls that show politicians' approval rating and preferred PM where do they source these opinions? I've never in my life been asked nor has anyone I've ever talked to.
Yeh i had a few years where i was asked this stuff for news polls etc. maybe 10-15 years ago

How does the 4th one feel?

She's not in a client facing role and has absolutely no desire to be, she hasn't mentioned it happening to her.

And (trying to say this nicely) it's not like it's the hot women who this happens to exclusively, they all seem to cop it.
Ahhhhh the old not all hot women are hit on, but all those hit on are hot women?

Ahhhhh the old not all hot women are hit on, but all those hit on are hot women?

I think all of those who get hit on are in client facing roles, has nothing to do with their looks. When you're in external sales you have to try and build relationships, seems like some blokes see this as an opportunity. Hasn't worked for anyone of them yet it seems!

I think all of those who get hit on are in client facing roles, has nothing to do with their looks. When you're in external sales you have to try and build relationships, seems like some blokes see this as an opportunity. Hasn't worked for anyone of them yet it seems!
theyre doing it wrong?

These polls that show politicians' approval rating and preferred PM where do they source these opinions? I've never in my life been asked nor has anyone I've ever talked to.
They are usually based on a phone poll of a few hundred people that they then use statistics to extrapolate out to a wider group.

All the polls for US presidential elections etc are usually based on like 1000 people

the more and more i think about it, the more and more i feel we are all pawns in the universes game of chess. we live and work, and to work you as you noted build relationships. Is this all real? Or is what we see all fake?

theyre doing it wrong?

It's not what I used to do, though mind you I had no game, maybe I was doing it wrong?

the more and more i think about it, the more and more i feel we are all pawns in the universes game of chess. we live and work, and to work you as you noted build relationships. Is this all real? Or is what we see all fake?

I was talking about building relationships to our inside sales girl, telling her sometimes I have to build a relationship with someone I don't like. We get along well and she said how do I know I like her or am just building a relationship with her because I had to? I wasn't sure how to answer that tbh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back